3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basse 18.12.19 03:47 am

Your expectations from the game (The Elder Scrolls 6)

Let's look at what you most expect from the game.
57 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 18.12.19

yariko.v
so why is it necessary? essentially the same potion, only in profile. with this approach, you can just three buff (potion, booze, food) and to become imboy

L
LaFeT666 18.12.19

expectations:better than Skyrim

k
kityara35 18.12.19

Otsutstvie button Sarcasm dialogs

S
SpamerPG 18.12.19

probably not better than folica 76 will be released

s
saa0891 18.12.19

In light of recent events,I have only one expectation,that would not have screwed MMO slag,if it is not,then the Conversation, as always, will look good in both single game in which you can spend with pleasure a hundred hours,because sad as it may sound no one except the Gazebo does not make similar games.

b
barmaley73 18.12.19

The main thing that b was released, similar games unfortunately does anyone. To cipro often trigger the pestilence,oblivion,Skye...what would just walk on him, because I know in the game, each area

A
Arzerum 15.07.20

Basse
What I expect from the 6's scrolls? Hmm... What do I expect from the 6th scrolls?.. Well, in the first place...
1. More robust combat system.
No, but seriously, Sariska combat system at all. Why not to block the two swords? Why not to learn any counter-attack? Why in the game there are no counterattacks? Why you can't put any spell on weapons, and wait, I did not about enchanting, and that is the spell for example, to a sword with the power attack produced a ball of fire or electrical discharge, in the place of impact, with enough magic. Why not to burn or electronservice an arrow shot from a bow, with enough magic?

2. Double sheath!!! Seriously, where does the weapon from the left hand?! Where?! Where it disappears??!! Swords and daggers I can understand, but where do maces and axes for example??? I require a double sheath in the 6th scrolls!!! Plus they could make a scabbard for swords on the back, I think that would look pretty good.

3. Physics. Why not fry the enemy by shooting an electric discharge in a puddle of water into which he came? Why not freeze the puddle, so as not to allow the enemy to move? Why not to set fire to the house, and leave, leaving the enemy to choke in the smoke? Why it is impossible to demolish the flimsy fence, shouting Fus-Ro-Dah, for example? Why not cut down a tree with a pair of power attacks with a sword or an axe?
And none of this in Skyrim, I tried. I want... no, I hope that TES 6 will be more robust physics, and the realism of the world.

4. Shut up, I'm not talking to you!
Everyone who played Skyrim once wanted to shout these words in the face of stupid NPC who wound up his tedious speech about prostranom the knee, while some important quest NPC were given some important questwww information. In TES 6 I want to hear exactly who I'm talking to, but not stupid Nazim, who has just came to ask how Often have I been to the cloud district? 155-th time. Dude, I was robbed of ALL, including you and cleaned out ALL the houses in Whiterun, including yours, but have not figured out with street names. I don't know where this cloud district. It would be better in TES 6 they did so as the RAGE, for example, that every NPC opened his mouth, only when he was asked, i.e. when the poke button e on the keyboard.

5. More flexible control of the satellites.
I don't want to put separate fashion in TES 6, that companion, whom I helped, or hired responded You are here not rrady! every time I break in someone's house, styris everything he could and gaining overweight in 156кг. To not have every time he stands in the doorway yelling at him FUS-RO-DAH. More flexible control of the satellites! That says it all.

This is only the first part of my long carts, about the shortcomings of Skyrim. I personally love this game, it is one of the best games I have played. I believe Skyrim is a masterpiece, but this masterpiece is also a lot of flaws that I would not like to see in The Elder Scrolls 6. I still think about it, play Skyrim, and maybe later add something else.

R
RusCommonGamer 30.09.20

Built-in store with process accelerators and with the ability to pay to do fashion, the rights to which Bethesda. A roadmap for seasonal updates with seasons. Premium subscription. Gold edition followed by Ultimate Edition and Super puper edition. A short story company and a built-in multiplayer with a bunch of stuffy grind for those without a premium account. And it's natural that Todd Howard's grandson won't tell us about it. Yes, no! Joke. It's going to be great. Now that Bethesda has stuffed its hand and releases one breakthrough project after another, only haters and villains do not believe that Blades 6, no, Rage Scrolls, it seems not that, and Elder Scrolls 76, no, and remembered Elder Scroll 5 remaster will be released on all consoles of the new generation in a couple of years.

S
Strchi 08.01.21

I thirst for the most elaborate bow system, I just adore bows in games, with all my heart)

A
Altered 15.01.21

Previously, I could paint a whole canvas, which I expect from TEC 6, but now I am pressing it so that it just simply comes out and preferably before I grow old :)

P
Poison89 08.02.21

_BESIK_
The main thing is that these functions can be turned on
off. This is about food, sleep, cold / heat.
In general, I completely agree! Especially with regard to blacks because their jazz is alien to us! (There must be a bad swear word). Well, I don't even want to talk about rear-wheel drive.

P
Poison89 08.02.21

Strchi
Duck who doesn't like them))) Especially in conjunction with magic)
In Morrowind, even such a class was the Inquisitor.

A
Alwaysmolodoy 06.03.21

because I have not played the first part, then I expect good graphics

F
Follower 06.03.21

An interesting varied combat system and fewer quests, bring them, and the rest at the gazebo more or less

T
Trafalgar 06.03.21

I expect an orgasm
and more destructible

Z
ZaleXL 06.03.21

I would not refuse:
1. Advanced intelligence of NPCs
2. A combat system such as Dark Souls with finishing moves and a ratchet
3. Very slow, narrow-profile pumping
4. The ability to influence the world of the game, depending on the passage
5. A large number of NPCs in cities and settlements
6. Lack of immortal quest characters
7. Survival mode
8. Lack of fast travel, adding paid carriers and guarded caravans
9. Very slow wear of equipment with the possibility of improvement and pumping
10. Fights in arenas
11. Possibility of aging, hair and beard growth, etc.
12. High-quality Russian voice acting

A
Atrickki 12.07.21

Oh. full of expectations.
1.Large living cities
2.Reworked magic and combat system. (Dismemberment would also be desirable) The introduction of polearms, throwing, etc. And its normal use.
3.Although some destructible, otherwise you had a Tuum in Skyrim, but you won't demolish a wooden door or wall.
4.Best animation and gameplay, no disappearing left hand weapons.
5. Thoughtful interesting quests, the plot is longer, nonlinearity, the ability to change the world from the player's decisions, more dangerous complex dungeons.
6. So that there are differences in weapons (from different materials), legendary things that would not be trash, otherwise you can swing an ordinary iron sword and cut out all vampires, dragons, etc. with it.
7. Smarter AI, and with increasing complexity, only damage grows, not behavior in battle, everything was finished with mods
8. A seamless open world is desirable (but if it doesn't work out, it's better to load than an
unoptimized world) 9. More obvious racial differences.
10. Improved systems of vampirism (otherwise you walk under the sun at least to hell, everything was also finished with mods)
For now I will dwell on this