3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 14.09.19 09:17 pm

The optimization of the game (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Goes great, even on my budget PC.
Spoiler
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Bochin 14.09.19

How to remove the vignetting?

D
Dogmit 14.09.19

gennaz
Well, but it honestly is not in the game dull gray scribble, probably so, and is normal. Although 70-80 frames to modern standards for 1080 too about anything, rule 144 of the frame 2 to permit 144 Hz monitor. Or +60 fps at 4 K. A full HD 70-80 fps is the day before yesterday.

I
Ilya Lyapin 14.09.19

Dogma
on 4гигах 4K to play,nays reflist

D
Dogmit 14.09.19

Ilya Lyapin
and what have 4 gig?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.09.19

The game is instantly gone!!!!) He sat down to play it, then immediately felt my! If anyone crashes in the shelter, zlochiver fps at 60 or 90, that there were no departures.

W
Wanderok 14.09.19

Hi all. Who faced such problem? The graphics in the game soap is unrealistic. Change the settings in the game does not change anything, because I have the feeling that the game is just not program texture.
p.s. Yes, playing on a powerful laptop, but have a stable 30 fps...I would like still acceptable graphene

g
gennaz 14.09.19

Wanderok
What screen resolution in the game?

W
Wanderok 14.09.19

gennaz
Native. 1366x768

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

Wanderok
Open the file GameUserSettings.ini located in the folder C:\Users\Имя user \AppData\Local\Remnant\Saved\Config\ WindowsNoEditor text editor. Find and change the parameter value:
bUseDynamicResolution=True
on
bUseDynamicResolution=False
This parameter is responsible for dynamic resolution and automatically reduces the quality of textures if the game does not keep a stable fps. If it is enabled, regardless of what resolution you have set in settings, the game will be soap.
PS. Also in the settings control panel video driver put the texture filtering to high quality and also texture quality on high. Other settings can reduce.

W
Wanderok 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Thank you very much for the advice, but unfortunately, no change(
p.s. rocked with another from the same source. OK, I have this game...
never have I seen such a terrible textures. the same goes for gta5 minimal 40-60 fps, and now this...

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

Wanderok
Yeah, it turns out that's not the problem. Here's what primary testing textures. Maybe your laptop lacks RAM. I have the card with 4 GB VRAM too, most noticeable when flipping through the diaries. First, the sheets of paper are blurred, but after a few seconds, everything becomes clear. Or the game caches the textures on the disk. Then will only install games on the SSD.

g
gennaz 14.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
I agree,without the ssd now in the new games can not do,but also CPU must have at least 4 physical cores+ 16 GB's of RAM.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.09.19

gennaz
I never use SSD for games. There is a difference in the download and only.

D
Ded MastDay 14.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian
The only difference in the download, only if and when enough video RAM to load all the textures locations at once. Modern games now on high and ultra settings you will need at least 16 GB of operatives and 8 GB of memory. If memory is not enough, the game starts to unload from battered texture memory to disk directly during gameplay and load a new one. Finally, we obtain friezes and the primary testing textures on the eyes because of delays in the promotion of HDD. Installation of games on a fast SSD partially solves this problem. It is not a panacea, as a means to compensate for the lack of memory. But at often downloads, especially in games where the hero has to die at 60 times per minute, reducing the time of loading location 1-1,5 min to 5-7 sec too noticeable.

g
gennaz 14.09.19

GeRR_Praetorian
In vain,when I change hdd to ssd really felt the difference in games not upload,spurts of randomness. Now ssd costs pennies,and use on the ruble!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.09.19

gennaz
I have jerks so no, because the hdd completely without bad blocks and other shnyaga. I have them twice a month I check during the day via mhdd and victoria. And SSD drives for windpow I put.

A
ArtemiyVS 14.09.19

Guys, Hello! A question: when I get to this place (the photo is out of the shelter founder, roughly speaking after the first fire), start a wild lag, FPS drops to 0, the delay between frames 7 seconds. And before that in the prologue and while I ran through the database, everything was OK - no freezes and stable 55-60 fps. That it can be tried in a window and without a window, and at high and low to no avail.

S
Steve Taller 14.09.19

the dialogue is good, but for 4K my card is not enough at 1440p too, looks good, played minutes, only reached the moment when snatched from the monsters and I was taken to the shelter, there were boxes with loot pozabirali all and left the game when he came again, the boxes all broken, the loot in my backpack there (there should be scrap metal) this is che when you exit the game to save during the next logon all the loot is lost?

S
Steve Taller 14.09.19

the dialogue is good, but for 4K my card is not enough at 1440p also looks good, but the game kind of completely uninteresting and not clear where to run the compass and the pointer is not. Something on YouTube is some kind of game going on, the first roller is filled with artifacts and slowdowns when browsing, the game was nothing like this and close, I do not understand why, maybe due to the fact that recording at 60K/s, and then clamp at 30 fps

N
Neimovernyy 14.09.19

Wanderok
until you buy a new laptop for 100k at least normally do not play well they are.....