3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
komapuk001 18.12.19 03:51 am

Traders Rataj (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys, I don't understand I have a reputation of sword 29, sword 'Razor in my inventory worth of 1K, and the swordsman can be sold for a hundred groshen? As it should be, or in addition to the reputation is there something else? By the way, his condition 1K.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atlas057 18.12.19

Yes, this is normal. Increases eloquence and reputation from specific merchants. In eloquence, still have the perk trade. Gold from a dealer added after each transaction when you upgrade range (2 game days). Reputation is increased when large transactions. After one of the patches that are unable to raise the reputation of the armorer in Rataj above a certain level.

a
aleksandruse 18.12.19

you need to be in a good relationship with the dealer and with the settlement, in order to improve relations, it is easier to pay for every little thing, it gives a strong growth, well, a major transaction, as said above.... And of course perks and the level of eloquence play a critical role... More the world has noticed the difference in prices from merchants.
Even better not to trade too often, it's reputation
I recommend to wear clothes that enhances the charm and showering, by the way charisma is also an important attribute in trading

D
Devil of PC game 18.12.19

Groshen ?

k
komapuk001 18.12.19

Devil of PC game
Damn, Soren, just in an English voice say groshen so I got used)))0)

k
komapuk001 18.12.19

Atlas057
Thank you! aleksandruse
Thank you!

A
Atlas057 18.12.19

aleksandruse wrote:
easier to pay for every little thing, it gives a strong rebound
It was not until some patch. As he wound the reputation to 100. But now it's fixed.