3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eribira 18.12.19 03:53 am

The system has only 100 MB, but I have more! (Resident Evil 2)

Hi.
I have a demo of the graphics settings the game stated categorically that the system has only 100 MB, because of what the game has slowed down on low.
So I have 1070.
Was anyone else with these problems and on what hardware?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonPanda 18.12.19

Got an integrated graphics processor instead of discrete as well was just not lag

d
destroi 18.12.19

It was written to 0.02 instead of 6 GB 1060, updated wood

E
Eribira 18.12.19

destroi
Well I wood have to update, so went on. Felt that the game's not perfect, but playable. Decided a subject to create, because googling the problem did not work, and is a matter of concern. Don't want to knock the drum after release of the game. You update of fire wood helped?

E
Eribira 18.12.19

AntonPanda
I do not think that on the Intel chart, the demo would work properly, because the problem and looks weird. And under Intel graphics would be allocated more than 100MB, even if she got out

E
Eribira 18.12.19

V1RU5-X6
Always on screen brightness make figure, which should disappear is visible, because then his eyes begin to hurt from the darkness. :)
I prefer a brighter picture.

d
destroi 18.12.19

Eribira
Campaign, as the game is mostly seen my vidyuhi, wrote испл1.75 GB of 0.02(3)GB although steadily firewood was 339.* put 417.* and once it was possible to turn the schedule

v
var197825 18.12.19

Eribira
I did not have card MSI RX480 Gaeming 8GB everything is clear without lags and freezes

V
V1RU5-X6 18.12.19

Eribira
At the first start there was no light at all, thought it must be somewhere in the area to find a switch)), then some looked on YouTube and realized that I have something wrong.
After the second run all the rules were, but not for long, 5 seconds passed and slowly beginning to darken and the same thing again.

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.12.19

V1RU5-X6
I also have the same problem in the beginning of the game, automatically when it gets dark screen, and all in a blur, and textures are then not seen on the locations, like brightness, is not enough, or flowers.
Here also got people topic who have the same problem - http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_2/belyj_tuman_v_temnote_ogranichennyj_tsvetovoj_diapozon-972461/ But only in the topic, specific and 100% solution to no one found. There everyone writes their version of solving the problem, and it is not at all working. And you need to find a COMMON solution that it worked at all, someone has the same problem with the screen dimming.
Or should Google to look for solutions, or the incentive in the discussions, maybe someone else has this issue has created, and he found the people answer, and they need to find and then to make, or YouTube to seek answers. Because if the same GAME with the screen will be in the full game it will be sad for us, because how to play then?

P
Patrick Kharkov 18.12.19

V1RU5-X6
If you find a solution for this problem, let us here know about it. Or we'll let you know.

V
V1RU5-X6 18.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
Yes, I already gave up, will wait for the release, they go and correct