3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimoooooon 18.12.19 03:53 am

Rotten food - if it not to throw? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hey all,recently started the game and had a question:food that is spoiled and no longer suitable for consumption,whether to sell it or find other use for it,or it only to throw it away?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 18.12.19

Damoooooon
Can be prepared, for example, in a pot over the fire(but it is an option to raw food), or stuffed with potions on the duration of storage and once again become suitable. And so on the release, or to eat with the perks, without the poisoning from spoiled food.

K
Krrrva 18.12.19

Throw

x
xSaimanx 18.12.19

There are perks - the duration of storage, both raw and cooked food jerky and captilist in branch hunting.
There is another potion Preservative you can cook for yourself, restores the spoiled food, but not completely, and somewhere in the 50%.
Spoiled food by the way, also can be sold.

S
Siniy Kot 18.12.19

Damoooooon
1. To eat if you have a perk scavenger(allows you to eat all that was gone and not have diarrhea)
2. In your personal city to order the slaves to build a drying shed/smokehouse if there is dried or smoked products can be stored much longer(dried stored forever)
3. Throwing rotten objednani of the guards with his trusty Bolivar

D
Devil of PC game 18.12.19

What finally strain with food, if you can pagerate in any pot anywhere ☺

L
LoKKi_SKY 18.12.19

Blue Cat
3 item particularly pleased with)))

s
synth17dm 18.12.19

and Henry could die from poisoning? or razboynichkov rotten meat will cause the pot to escape and writhing colic, if the boiler is to throw a night? or really just throw?

S
Siniy Kot 18.12.19

synth17dm
debuff gives, it's kind of all

s
synth17dm 18.12.19

Blue Cat
sorry, it is strange that they are not affected in the same way, I'm not talking ka as it would be epic to finish off the enemy with their armor in the bushes

G
Guest 16.11.22

I can't believe how complex this game is. Just bought for under 10$ on the PS4. After Skyrim I wanted this kind of immersion.