3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepan Zaharov2 18.12.19 03:53 am

How to make a immortality in any part of the Stalker. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

1.If you play with mods that go in gamedata/config/creatures and there is the first document
actor. Open it and look for these lines PS (these lines are repeated with different values due to the fact that this is a different difficulty of the game I will take as an example the difficulty veteran.)
[actor_immunities_gd_veteran]
burn_immunity = 0.85
strike_immunity = 0.75
shock_immunity = 0.85
wound_immunity = 0.5
radiation_immunity = 0.85
telepatic_immunity = 0.85
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.85
explosion_immunity = 0.5
fire_wound_immunity = 0.75
Then change them to these:
[actor_immunities_gd_veteran]
burn_immunity = 0.0
strike_immunity = 0.0
shock_immunity = 0.0
wound_immunity = 0.0
radiation_immunity = 0.0
telepatic_immunity = 0.0
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.0
explosion_immunity = 0.0
fire_wound_immunity = 0.0
All go and we are immortal.
2. P1: If you play the original then you have to look if you have a folder with the game folder gamedata now who have it :then go in gamedata/config/creatures and there is the first document
actor. Open it and look for these lines
burn_immunity = 0.85
strike_immunity = 0.75
shock_immunity = 0.85
wound_immunity = 0.5
radiation_immunity = 0.85
telepatic_immunity = 0.85
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.85
explosion_immunity = 0.5
fire_wound_immunity = 0.75
and change them to these
burn_immunity = 0.0
strike_immunity = 0.0
shock_immunity = 0.0
wound_immunity = 0.0
radiation_immunity = 0.0
telepatic_immunity = 0.0
chemical_burn_immunity = 0.0
explosion_immunity = 0.0
fire_wound_immunity = 0.0
P. S On the lines labeled in English labeled complexity.
P2 : And now those who are this folder does not exist
1. You need to download a program called S. T. A. L. K. E. R Gamedata Unpacker (PM, CS and SN) it is located in the downloads section/utilities and sort by popularity.
2. To open the program and specify the path where the game and wait for the end. Then we have folder UEgamedata we change the name to gamedata and then see P1. Thank you for your attention!
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stepan Zaharov2 18.12.19

Sometimes fashion is so hardcore you gotta put on immortality not.

S
Stepan Zaharov2 18.12.19

for example the affected area 2 strike back

n
nestrbob 18.12.19

Stepan Захаров2
You would have the multiplication table was published. Every schoolboy knows how to break S. T. A. L. K. E. R. If you do GG for immortality, it is not permanent, and to pump the artifact with parameters for immortality and add optional disabling of radiation, bleeding, fatigue, etc. Have immortality GG hung art is not necessary, put it in the backpack.
PS Here pumped art.
Spoiler

j
jeorje 18.12.19

fashion that will pass without the immortality - this sucks!

h
han298 18.12.19

nestrbob
As if he better the author of this article... You would have the multiplication table was published., and he then publishes the type: see how I can... it really comes To that, you can just make a backup of the file actor, and as you say, when you want immortality or not... But in General fashion hardcore Misery I have not yet met... And there only the sounds of immortality sometimes. PS Unpacker GDM - yesterday. Only superfluous hemorrhoids when you extract the files. If you need to change to Packed archives to try and use a plugin for TotalCommander, db.explorer called. He stupidly opens .db files like winrar and do not unpack them on the PC... Accordingly, save time, and fished out of the archives only those files that you need, but not everything...

M
Madevi 18.12.19

han298, Yes, more comfortable to restart the game and constantly change the actor file.ltx than in 2 cliques hang the artifact in serious time and shoot it again, in 2 clicks after its passage.

n
nestrbob 18.12.19

han298
New topic to edit the parameters HS, weapons, etc. is not relevant because everything is already mastered. As an example of art shown in order to show the most convenient way to use this immortality, if necessary.

h
han298 18.12.19

Madevi
If immortality is necessary in order to pass a difficult time, you don't need to stretch most people the artifact in the backpack... Oh and by the way, for example in OP is 2 % limitation artifacts, ie let's say you have on the belt can not be seen more than 60% and even you art 4000% tell it will be stupid to play with the belt, so that there should be additional files to edit to get around this limitation. Also, some mod GG stupid Rob and sometimes it turns out that the stash with this citerna art to nowhere, respectively, have cheat-Spawner using... But in General, as a longtime fan of the NA\OP\OP-2 I 100500-th restart of a Stalker, if anything, slightly annoying...)
nestrbob
I do not argue that they are irrelevant, but what you posted is not considered relevant, since it is all mastered...

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 18.12.19

Stepan Захаров2
Excuse romaponti?

L
Lord Turbodestroer 18.12.19

han298
han298 wrote:
In General fashion hardcore Misery I have not yet met
NLC 7 I Labeled

s
stalker7162534 18.12.19

What's the interest to play?

S
Stepan Zaharov2 18.12.19

Quests without worrying about health

D
Deimos_Z 18.12.19

and how to make the immortality if there is no Notepad aktor?

A
Andryuha Radzhyunas 18.12.19

Stepan Захаров2
sho da LAN a Stalker and a veteran without cheats passed died Yes but passed)))

A
Andryuha Radzhyunas 18.12.19

Stepan Захаров2
Here mod AMK TIN is Yes, it is hardcore)))) and so a normal INF)))

m
muzhik26 18.12.19

Stepan Захаров2
no such file actor , somewhere saw something and let's copy that shit on all versions post these files , some even have a gamedata folder there...

E
Evgen2020 26.03.22

han298
And how did you make immortality? I did everything as described above, but it did not work. I have misery

L
Leonardo_666 26.03.22

Stepan Zakharov2
I have a question? Couldn't you just leave your file with such configs than we will write it, we would just replace the file and that's it.

o
obnialex 21.10.22

Yes, I see how far behind you are. There are no actor folders in the latest versions released from 1 to 5 years. And on the Internet they only talk about the actor.