3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zaven Margaryan 18.12.19 03:53 am

Game after sex selection (Far Cry 5)

Hi all,game after choosing your character gender,Nvidia Geforce GT 730 2Gb ,tried all the Repack with all the same, has anyone encountered this problem? the fps limiter did not help,thanks for answers
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 18.12.19

And tried to change gender? well, different to zhmyakat on. Maybe just for the male does not let on, and Baba allowed.

R
REDDSkilll 18.12.19

something tells me that the 730 is not a game card in our reality...even if the game has started, a slide show provided

Z
Zaven Margaryan 18.12.19

Yes, changed the floor,not helped,video card comparison for the price not a bad payback and origins on medium settings pulling good

x
xoen 18.12.19

Zaven Margaryan wrote:
Hi all,game after choosing your character gender,Nvidia Geforce GT 730 2Gb ,tried all the Repack with all the same, has anyone encountered this problem? the fps limiter did not help,thanks for answers
Assume that You have a pirate.
Try to fix the cpy.ini with Notepad and change the save path (savepaht=) to another.

R
RTYWD 18.12.19

The scrap throw the comp and save for a new one)

B
BasBarabas 18.12.19

Zaven Margaryan
You might have pirates of the curve
Try to download normal repak, I litsuhe this situation was, it turned out that some files were broken (crooked download), I peresekaet normally and everything started to work steadily, without bugs and crashes

Z
Zaven Margaryan 18.12.19

All proshol entire game ,never threw the error was in the configuration file of the game removed it then the game is again created it and all)

o
oslankoff 18.12.19

Zaven Margaryan
please help which file to delete? I have this problem please)

T
Thomas9678 18.12.19

Zaven Margaryan
You can read more of what the game file need to be deleted? thanks in advance!