3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19 03:53 am

Performance on PS4 PRO (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon.
I understand that the topic has been worn out, but all the same who is faced with the fact that PS4 PRO with 4K resolution, the game slows down in the cities, in the presence of wagons, when a large number of objects, sometimes even in a remote area?
Lagi felt very good, sometimes very strongly, especially when the city riding on horses or even better the coach.
As soon as you pass through the settings PRO PS4 in 1080p, all as a hand removes. Stable 30 fps absolutely everywhere.
And then second question, I could not find information. Talked about the fact that PS4 PRO some problems with the blur on 4K. It had been fixed or not yet?
Thank you.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 18.12.19

How much is the console? Maybe overheating?

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

Recochica
Console and 6 months there. In other games there are no problems, everything works fine.

N
Norm112 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
Also play on a 4K monitor 43 Dumas, there subsidence fps on large maps in firefights online, the capture of the Fort was added to the observed strong subsidence. In Saint Denis all right. Turn off the supersampling are and forced mode

R
RikoChiko 18.12.19

I do not know. Have also had drawdowns but they are generally not conspicuous.

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

Recochica
You play in 4K resolution on a PS4 or PRO in 1080p?

D
Dema 80 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
glitches often provider or Plastisan found on different consoles and different TVs though rocky sometimes detain - in GTA have never seen

K
KrackDeShevale 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
There is a console of old revisions,that is early,no matter pro or ps4 slim equally bad frame rate issue in the city in рдр2,well, bad digest.So chikni revision of their console,and if it is old the drawdown is right things

d
djjack 18.12.19

Over 300 hours experienced only one lag in a very difficult stage, the drop was to frame 20 about when the night was thick, the rain and stopped the train, throwing the shadows on the building and people your spotlight. More drops have not seen even in Saint Denis and skirmishes. Played in 4K mode, without HDR, the crossing was not cut off, the telly 55th from Sony, the console is bought again in October. If you still had the drops, I did not notice them.

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

KrackDeShevale
I don't know what revision I'm afraid to lie, but rather 7200, something like that. I have a limited with the spider. Will update, thanks.

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

've been playing for a few days in 1080p. Indeed, there are no drawdowns in this permit no. 4K trouble...

t
tyurms 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
there are three audit ps 4 CUH pro 7000, 7100 CUH, CUH 7200. about the first not particularly know, but the 7100 is more noisy and less hot, less noisy 7200 and say a little more heated. how they behave in games I don't know. the same thing is and PS 4 slim version 2108A and 2108B, but they have only hard drives the difference is like. but if you're on ps 4 pro play full hd, I don't know if I should buy the pro version ( I'm just going to buy a console :D)what about your problem...unfortunately you're not the only one and in many forums write that playing 4K every 5 minutes consistently frieze the image of the game. who says that TV depends on who is the Assembly for PS4. try to write on the official sony website.

k
kotasha 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
Not limitka spider, just the 7100, 2 revese.

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

tyurms
Yes, that's right. I write a lot about the fact that the PRO version of the game is uncertain. Very insecure I would say.
If you deviate from the discussion of the topic, I want to say - if you're planning to buy PS4 PRO, there is no doubt buy. In other games everything is fine in 4K, and a huge plus is that you can adjust the resolution, thereby raising productivity (for example, DDR 2). On a FAT and a Slim version this will not work. Picture in 4K (though with the upscaling) is also more clear and detailed than with 1080p. Only one game fails in 4K, that's what we are discussing. Otherwise PRO version is fire!

t
tyurms 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
OK, I will consider this when choosing!))

v
vookhay 06.12.20

djjack
Well, there's a few options. Either you're lying, or you just don't have sensitive eyes, or the concept of "dynamic scene" for you is three corpses within a 20-meter radius of the player. On all the slings without exception, the 4k drs is 4k, especially when there is fire in the scene.