3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19 03:54 am

Can't go (Dragon Age: Origins)

In the Temple of the circle: the room of Templars. Tell me, before the room with the Templar Cullen, can't kill a Ghost and a Demon of anger with small demons ? Already tried everything, can't.
Play for galickogo elf.
It is strange that this went through and killed demons such as the Demon of sloth, and these can't ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

b
benites 18.12.19

The difficulty to lower, or lower have nowhere to go?

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

The game difficulty is average.
I just do not understand, before the killing of demons and bosses bigger, and these kind of normal ones can't ?

S
Stormtroopir 18.12.19

Sasha Gaf
who in the team, what LVL?

D
DarKain_PYA 18.12.19

Sasha Gaf
Was such crap, it's all about your clothes, once denerim, normal things to buy in the mages ' College. You these demons as the nuts snapping you... I had also great difficulty of these monsters were only dressed up, life has become easier... In this game I died all the monsters that can and must die, including Flemet and a demon hiding in Denerim where we need more door knocking. General store)

m
muromez 18.12.19

Do different combos....they have them on the stand)))

T
Tim7472 18.12.19

In a pinch, run out of the room, Ctrl+A, and the urine one.

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

Thanks to all who replied. Level/level I think 12. In General, first use: reduced level of the game to light, bringing a little embarrassed. Killed them all, after you moved on he played: average. Then finished at this level, the main boss Uldred.
In General, it confuses me: misunderstood balance (conventional minibosses sometimes harder to kill than the main ?)

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

By the way, tell me after I gave a particular gift to one of his companions, and was accordingly approved.
After that, do I need to carry the inventory of these gifts or you can get rid of them ?

S
Stormtroopir 18.12.19

Sasha Gaf
well, as far as I remember the gifts disappear after giving

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

No, they are in inventory (with a designation that the gift is used Alistair or another satellite)

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.12.19

Someone even bother with bosses.Rock console.

G
Gans fon Friderman 18.12.19

Sasha Gaf
There are two types of gifts. You give some and they disappear, while others remain in the inventory and companions can use them, but any effect they do not.

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

Hans von Federman
Thanks, Yes I'm talking about are meant, in which satellites are used.
It turns out these gifts must carry in inventory ?

G
Gans fon Friderman 18.12.19

Sasha Gaf
If you want to use them, you have to carry, but the bonuses and minuses of them.

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

Hans von Federman
Thank you

W
WanRoi 18.12.19

Sasha Gaf
About the gifts, here's a sign:
Спойлерhttp://ru.dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B8_(Origins)

S
Sasha Gaf 18.12.19

Thank you for the info about the gifts.