3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyxyxol 18.12.19 04:23 am

References and Easter eggs (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Greetings to all! This theme is designed for a different kind of Easter eggs/references, save and share your findings.
---
About the roach, I think everyone already knows. I am now going through the quests at the monastery and found some interesting Easter eggs, during a conversation with one of the novices (don't remember who exactly, like the Cat), if to reveal their true intentions, then at one point Indro say this phrase: Nothing is true, everything is permitted. White robes of the novices + phrase, you get me right?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
sana9056 18.12.19

Well, all talking about the Roach, which you can buy. And if you know about the Mare, the seller will say that one pole decided to settle down and live with his wife.
Well, in short, a reference to the Witcher 3

D
Devis369 18.12.19

Found this pushlock) In the forest of volatileimage you can find the poacher. In his trunk is a hat with an interesting description.
Spoiler

To be it here.

Spoiler

R
Riws 18.12.19

Another reference to the Witch in Neuhof you can buy a horse named Kelpie. The sale still say that it is so cheap because it smells like fish. Saga who has read, understand.

H
Haiiro Ookami 18.12.19

sana9056
Not only to live with his wife. In eng. the wife said that will make the horse a Scarecrow, that pole and decided to sell it. What a wife, a lover of horse stuffed animals, I think, is clear.

N
NapkoMen 18.12.19

Godfather

k
kazanlogon 18.12.19

k
kiberstorm 18.12.19

if I am not mistaken in a fortress in Talmage on the second floor where the rooms, the night crept up to the guard and stunned him and robbed to the bone. I was wearing the ring Bianchi with 0 noise and visibility. Then in the door comes another guard, looks at the lying body and says Probably the wind! closes the door and leaves. I podstolya 5 minutes of laughter lying. To repeat failed((

N
NuclearBOY 18.12.19

My first Easter eggs in the game! To the chest to get failed because they do not know the commands.
Spoiler

s
slavurilchik 18.12.19

NuclearBOY
it can only be reached after drinking and after waking find yourself in one of the most interesting and not very random places, one such place is this..

m
mikkelito 18.12.19

Was supposed to be Easter eggs from Breaking Bad, but no, because censorship

Spoiler

g
gorynychchast 18.12.19

In the woods there is a grave in which lies the man with horse head. Such was the scene in the godfather

T
TrusTNik 18.12.19

Developed a lot buried. The reference to the Godfather is also found. Near the monastery, dug up their student at Hogwarts. In the form of a skeleton, of course. He was wearing a distinctive Cape and broom in his right hand. Type in Quidditch to play loved. But the joke is that in his left hand he holds a dead Snitch. xD
And to the North of Ledecko, in an unusual location, lying dead with an arrow horse, to rip the belly of that... still breathing. Mystic...

M
Max Mayen 18.12.19

No one there at the beginning of Vesemira could not see?)

D
Diablo88k 18.12.19

Roach forgot.

k
komapuk001 18.12.19

Even if you listen to conversations in the tavern sázava you can hear the quack telling the other dude about the Wild Hunt which rides over Poland)