3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxxim1891 18.12.19 04:23 am

Breaking arrow (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello again! Again the question arose on passing tests, namely the test, the master of survival (number do not remember) where you want to create one arrow of a different look. Well, actually the question is how to create breaking the arrow? Prescription did not find her, maybe the plot to move forward it is necessary (in Chapter 3). Who took prompt!!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Suslik 18.12.19

maxxim1891
where do they see that testing is necessary? Accidentally made the hunter 4-5 items, and all(

m
maxxim1891 18.12.19

Blood Suslik
Pause-progress-test-choose any test of dmesg-read the description. Ooh.

F
Fishgrinder 18.12.19

Blood Suslik
At the cross, left click, then go to the second tab. Everything is written for each current test.

N
Norm112 18.12.19

maxxim1891
Towards the end of Chapter 3 the ability to create dynamic arrow will already be available (after the quest a walk in the city).

m
maxxim1891 18.12.19

Fhrby
Understood. Thank you!

l
little_fox 29.09.20

Gentlemen, I need help, I can't create a ruptured arrow. Everything is there, the brochure is there, all the necessary materials, and I can not create. The letter is not found. (The game was completely gone)

V
Verter Vantso 29.09.20

little_fox
The brochure should be read.

P
Prutkof 29.09.20

Norm112
The recipe for "explosive arrow" is available at the beginning of the game, just need to find it. It is located in the south of the "Vapiti Reservation" under a wooden bridge (the one closest to the destroyed hut) in a safe.

M
Mmaakkssiimm 31.10.20

Hello, and if I passed the plot 100%, is there a chance to somehow get this recipe?