3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 18.12.19 04:24 am

Victory conditions ? (Stellaris)

In fact this is the whole question )
But:
1)I turned off the win at the Max.count points.
2)the Principles allow my faction to Declare war on just about (to Impose their Ideology)
3)about 400-500 years have passed. Beveled extinct Empire , and like the crisis of the repelled one.
4)In the Federation to take all can't (Some of the Empire vs the others) were only a couple Odnopolnyh Empires with a negative attitude towards me.

So , what can I do to see the inscription of the victory ? if I can't destroy the other ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
costia.stepanow2014 18.12.19

Ironman or not?
If not, cheat debug_yesmen to help You, otherwise I can't help it)

M
ManticoreX 18.12.19

VsynC
Offer to become a vassal after the failure will be a reason for war conquest. immediately after I declare war,because the occasion did not last and it will be necessary then again to offer,but if you start a war, and then writes that the conquest cannot serve as a goal for the war - it is not scary because the war was going:) this capture is available like all politicians, do not know.

V
VsynC 18.12.19

ManticoreX
So I need to win to subjugate the entire galaxy ? Or those who is with me in the Federation are not required in the submission ?

M
ManticoreX 18.12.19

VsynC
Previously, it was called Victory of the Federation to achieve this objective it was required to colonize 60% of the planets of the galaxy. Right now I do not know if it has changed. Those who are with you in the Federation are allies, can you tell now one so you want to capture only the other empires.