3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameOver1993 18.12.19 04:24 am

Import Saved Games (Mass Effect 2)

To import save from the first part you need:
1. On the start screen of the game choose a string configure
2. Select the option save games
3. Click on the only button copy Mass Effect 1 save games and set the path to the folder with the save. To be added to files of type Char_****************.MassEffectSave
4. When beginning a new game select Import ME1 Character. You should see all the character profiles that had passed the game. Select the desired and click Import.

I've been wondering how they will be linked, if we assume destroyed the Council in the first part it will be the second,or another example on nover or whatever, destroyed or freed-fuck, and will depend on the addon in the first part the second?I'm interested in your opinion...
297 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urbanskyer 18.12.19

I guess everything is okay with this. If the Council is destroyed, it is unlikely he will appear in the second. Depends on who is playing.

N
NateR 18.12.19

I heard that the second part of the Board will not , regardless of our actions, but the appearance of rakhny , depends on the player

G
GameOver1993 18.12.19

and-fuck, probably the second part will help once they first promised!I now wonder save from the first can be downloaded without any Addons or necessarily with two Addons?ie need to go through the game with two Addons or can the original game safes to load the second

Damn bad that the Council will not yaby wanted to see that was then)

K
KaiN 18.12.19

it all depends on the decisions the player made in the first part,although how all this will be interesting,saves on the computer zestril in the different passing options

G
GameOver1993 18.12.19

the developers have said if you still have any safes that site master them, and the second addon is still nevyshla means alternatively with the first addon or no addon, it seems to me that we have made in the add-ons well, the fact that we saved the colony in mass effect 2 nauchatsya

Nick O. Teen well, there must be kakayato reason that Council will not we can tell her in mass effect 2?!

N
NateR 18.12.19

well, there must be kakayato reason that Council will not we can tell her in mass effect 2?!
-I think to myself, it's interesting to know . I am sure , will come up with something interesting

K
KaiN 18.12.19

but why this advice in the second part will tell you precisely have to understand who the Cerberus,although I know who they are who read books, drew Aspirina he will understand me...

G
GameOver1993 18.12.19

Well as being the first part in the end, the Council left krotkie Cerberus and able to give a link to download the book unless it is in elektronnom form?)

H
Holstad 18.12.19

GameOver1993
Look at bioware.ru
I think he will find.

And The Council...
Still needs to be those who supposedly send Shepard in any case, so some kind of alternative to the Council one way or another should be, IMHO.

7x62mm 18.12.19

Yeah,then predict the logic of thinking of developers complicated course,but I think they don't jiggle,and for each ending chenit will come up with...!)))

L
Lunh 18.12.19

GameOver1993

If you really want I'll give you all the books the archive in the mail. They don't weigh very much and everything I have. And basically I took the torrent. ru.

G
GameOver1993 18.12.19

LOLALITAдавай,can better kakoynit sales file hosting service and PM the link dash?

T
Troy. 18.12.19

Yes, that's really cool they came up with, here you chuvstvuesh that somehow affect the story, and where they Board Delhi why remove it, I just like that he left alive and captain Anderson were put there as a representative of Mankind in the Council!?) but knizhentsii very interesting I am currently reading the Climb is very interesting reminiscent of star wars clones, there opisyvaetsya what ideas we will fight in part 2!!

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

Somebody!Help to find books!Och hunt to read!

T
Troy. 18.12.19

http://masseffect.net.ru/load/11 here EV there and shakes)))

G
GameOver1993 18.12.19

Yes, I think she most importantly the decision that was made in the first part of this advice,I'm honestly not hearing that it was removed from the second I told someone about it so what else can and will

T
Troy. 18.12.19

I'm not against such a prospect, it came out during a conversation with them in the cabin to knock out the connection)))

N
NateR 18.12.19

Yes , it looked very funny .)
Especially yelling from Sefardskogo: Whooops and the Joker in this time, barely suppressing a laugh, he adds : the Link is broken !

T
Troy. 18.12.19

XDDD Yes it was fun!!! will wait really want to see how shepherd ALA Down and for some reason, I read that when we add saves Shepard enters in part 2 is weak because of their new system of leveling and we will tell the story of a 3-week binge shepherd XD in General, in their world everything is swasono and it's very interesting!!

M
Maximilliano 18.12.19

Yes...Pokora to play!