3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 18.12.19 04:25 am

For the first time the pirates defeated the lawyers | Unusual situation (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

I was 3 months ago was pirates. Everything was fine in terms of performance. The feelings 35-40 fps. That's my laptop:
Laptop
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U, 1.9 GHz
OC: Windows 7 Ultimate X64
Video card: Nvidia Geforce GT 840m VRAM 2
RAM: 6,00 GB

Even in the sea in the rain was awesome.

And in October bought a license. And what do I see ? In the sea 25 fps, impossible to play. And in the city on even lower settings than the pirates drops below 30 fps.

In what MB a problem ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 18.12.19

Marquess
The computer course you have a weak. Need a better CPU for the assassin. But the same thing happened to me. The game went on pirates, and then there was the giveaway, we decided to get a license and noticed that the performance is worse. Don't know what it depends on, maybe the other version or at the very jublee business. In short a madhouse :)

B
Bupycop 18.12.19

Marquess
It happens, the reverse situation too, by the way happen when the performance on the license is better than pirates, but unfortunately your case happens more often.

M
Marquess 18.12.19

Bupycop

what should I do ?

B
Bupycop 18.12.19

Marquess
Don't know, I don't think there is a solution.

S
SonyK_2 18.12.19

Marquess wrote:
...What MB a problem ?
That pirates did not have anything extra, and the license (for example from Yupley) by default the overlay, not to mention the fact that it still goes to the network (if you do not go offline) - which gives an extra load on the system, especially on this laptop.

PS If interested, my test the start of the game for pirates and licenses of Uplay - litsuhe disabled the overlay and frame counter. Pirates the plane was turned off in the panel NVIDIA (switched on Fast), the license did not frame rate-disabled did not exceed 63 fps (seen on the pirates) apparently is a limit to the framerate.
Solicitada:

License:

T
The_Dmitry_Disaire 18.12.19

Marquess
Play in offline mode)