3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forfreedom 18.12.19 04:26 am

The multiplayer in the game (will answer to all at once) (Medal of Honor Airborne)

And so there you go:
- You have a pirate version?Then don't play on any serverah in online, as there is a security system designed so that only the licensed version really to go, all other options too, don't even try, just a waste of time.
- You bought the licensed version of the game - well done. Press - multiplayer -> New account and then all the instructions that you will display on the screen and only after that you will be able to enjoy the splendor of the game completely.
- Single player compared to Multiplayer rest. A lot more interesting.
- Can you compare the game to CoD4?No!No!And NO again!Game CoD4 created for fans of CS will tell you - this is CS, but with more interesting graphics, here head to think not in fact necessary, go and stupidly urine, and MOH Airborne, as always in his style, flawless graphics, enough functions and tactical bias.

Lord, among the multiplayer servers are Russian servers, go there, unlike all the servers running in multiplayer, exactly where the duration to 40 minutes.
And if anyone wants to team of Russian players, go here: http://www.moh-rus.com/
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bambolero 18.12.19

OMG! Wrote so much, but about a cartoon, and nothing was unsaid!

f
forfreedom 18.12.19

You're talking about a cartoon? (provide with link)

B
Bambolero 18.12.19

About the multiplayer of course :)))
If a topic is created, then write for more.

what are the game modes?
how many players on a server? in the team?
approximately how many servers do?
how many cards?(large? small?)
there are kits, or the regeneration of life?
there punkbaster, or something similar?
you can run your server? (what can you change? set up?)
what guns, and when changing weapons changes the movement speed too?
have a chat, or radio?

...I'm already tired of writing :)
Here's a thought to take litsuhu COD4 for online and MB better AIRBORNE ?

f
forfreedom 18.12.19

Hmmm, at the moment I will say one thing, for Airborne released an update that fundamentally changes multiplayer and supplements. (update was released yesterday)
As soon as we have the team updates in the game this update, where I'll paint that is multiplayer.
One thing I will say, the cards in multiplayer now - 8.

Who needs updating, please contact us.

g
george-92 18.12.19

People,so many people on multiplayer playing?
And I'm nowhere server-list was not found.
I now gave brother MOH airborne,I immediately sat down to search the server list and not found.
Pliz,help.
I'm just not home now,but my brother game does not plow.

7x62mm 18.12.19

The same question:how many people in airborn more on the network he uses,and then igruha cool and did not have the opportunity to buy litsuhu,but right now sales and do not know whether it is this or online there is no longer any!? Otvette please,and if it's in PM!!! For even earlier thanks a lot!!!

W
Whyrauch 18.12.19

Guys, this question - trying to register on the EA servers. Follow the instructions and get to a place where it is necessary to specify the erpi data. So I entered the I write that the account is already in use. I thought the name of the user, but which only"casablaca I did not enter all the same type already in use. What is the reason does anyone know? And about the number of people is also interesting. Tell me.

E
Egor_EA_Spayn 18.12.19

Is it possible to include the game on the grid to this topic? If you can then tell whether there is MOHA in the game on LAN or not. I have a pirate.

C
CoD PyLuT 18.12.19

Egor_EA_Spayn
Mesh is not only online.
I also have a question is like the previous people, but how many people playing? or the game is already Sarala moss? worth it so I took the key and was able to play BB multiplayer.

s
skazy_psih48 18.12.19

Tell me a problem, I enter my credentials for the online game, everything is entered click create account it gives me password:Value is omitted! What is it and how to deal with it?