3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Soma666 14.09.19 09:17 pm

What to do with a lone hominid who is shaking from fear? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

What to do with a lone hominid who is shaking from fear ? What does he need to give ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
L43n0R 14.09.19

Soma666
Perhaps he's shivering

S
Soma666 14.09.19

L43n0R
I tried to give the cat , but nothing happened ! And he is definitely not from the cold shaking , he constantly looks around, closes the face and so on ...

S
Soma666 14.09.19

L43n0R
Even give him anything , he just sits and afraid . Usually you come up with the subject and give you the opportunity to give his patient the hominids , but it even give anything !

D
Dimmi 14.09.19

Soma666
Mushroom to give him a try.

S
Sargon32 14.09.19

Soma666
If you find the answer otpishu in insignias pliz, and that I, too, got stuck, and the monkey is very necessary.

w
walkris 14.09.19

Soma666
There are close to hominid (monkeys) there is no nest to a corpse?
Maybe you need to kill a bird that nests there and who killed her child or something. Although this is only my theory and confirm this and no! If it is possible to try, write result.

B
Barosso_D 14.09.19

Go to the monkey and hold LMB

K
Kotqra 14.09.19

In my case, when hominids were scared, being in close proximity has the function of calm (the button B on your controller)...

P
PECNAS 05.10.20

You need to try to give it the leaves of kata or horsetail (the ointment can also be kind). Most likely, he does not tremble and is not afraid, and he is in pain because of a fracture (bleeding

Z
Zalideew 05.10.20

I gave the honey on a stick after that there was an opportunity to calm down!

F
FanAsgard 05.10.20

I gave just berries)) apparently every time you have to guess what it trembles, I wrote a type of drink wanted ... then, out of fear and the third time from a fracture gave him a headtail...
so how I understood it is purely individual...