3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sv. Dreyk 18.12.19 04:26 am

Impressions of the game. (The Banner Saga 3)

I propose here to share experiences to this lovely game. :) Maybe someone will tell what a few of the endings done, why did you decide it on your own? Many who survived, whether the whole Aberrans survived?
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Lakaev 18.12.19

SV. Drake
how to pass part 3?
and the logical conclusion or is there a hint or an open ending?

M
Man Dead 18.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
Yes,the logical conclusion

V
Vlad Lakaev 18.12.19

Man Dead
And the duration?

M
Man Dead 18.12.19

Vlad Lakaev
Somewhere in the 12 hours+-

s
sarahdorren 18.12.19

Very hard. Play and can feel a total disaster) is Traversed in the same breath, even too fast.

S
StormW7 18.12.19

the iphone 4s will pull ?

g
grafonoman 18.12.19

watched all three endings... as it turned out blurry, at the end of one epic, explanation, many of the Persians remained a mystery. what Ruggell? The bol'verk?(his story also raises a lot of questions) the Ludyn and other characters? able to live people with draggle?. when tusdec in Arbitrage I was there only once was possible if things got worse we saw other options... a lot of questions after the finale,the story of the serpent, the Juno and Eyvind - very cool was waiting for her complement was about to finish clearly in a hurry well, considering their financial conditions is understandable...
in principle, the entire game was a cool atmosphere with interesting events as already easily calculable and not so good consequences, but the first part of the finale is not surpassed, at all the same situation as with many works: in the first part of the awesome atmosphere with a cool intriguing Persians and interesting situations of the second is less smooth, but also keeps the plan of a third still do...but much has been done anyhow, most likely I pereproydu all 3 parts at least for the sake of this amazing atmosphere of despair. how can know during this time developed slightly will extend the ending
by the way the translation is terrible...different clans, numbers, some proposals break the brain and reminiscent of the old translations when the associative-intuitive I had to understand what was meant, in the end the Persians were exchanged icons...

T
Tim7472 18.12.19

Impressions especially positive, with all of the trilogy. Good gameplay, great story, interesting characters, dozens of difficult moral elections. Just Witcher 3 from the world of Indie. The only thing I can complain about - which, given the length and content content (in addition to tons of text), all three games are not worth $ 36.

W
Whitekobra 18.12.19

grafonoman
Question. I Jabbering back three times. And a hand drawn picture at the end of the heroes were only on the plateau in front of the Palace. But if returned only once, the picture is the same, or show surviving the city?
And more interesting, answer the question, please, who knows.
If the first part of Juno to wait as long as possible, a dialogue with Eivind in the final change?
If you kill Ruggu, the city still there are riots?
Achieving family reunification is talking about? Hogan and Mohun what? I have one of the brothers died under Barrangou, otherwise there could not be ( in respect I am not going to choose another)
If the Foil is not killed by Bolivarian before entering inside, it will influence the last meeting with Rollercam?
All in advance thanks for the answer.
And the game is just class. Sorry to replay now in no time, but maybe in a few years. Or my son will grow up and it will play, share experiences.

g
grafonoman 18.12.19

Whitekobra
the picture drawn on the same show...like heroes of the wasteland look
the rest know the stories of friends: 1 Yes to change it is just a advantage in the direction of the best endings for the beliefs of Eivind I also did not wait, but to convince, thanks to the good actions could
2 let them be so still zhesche as Rugga be a Martyr, perhaps there are advantages, but I have not heard about them

W
Whitekobra 18.12.19

grafonoman
Thank you very much. Sorry, I thought more variety would be

a
aist16 18.12.19

In my version, the phrase This is not what you wanted Juno, is not convinced of Eivind and he does things his way!
Aletta released her and took in the caravan, on the decision of Eivind is not affected!
The only option to remove darkness, is to kill the Eivind, a witch and completes the ritual and everyone is happy!
Over Arbitragem the sun rises, watch the video clip.
The Eivind should be removed in any case, he is to blame for the coming of darkness, and is able to do something like that, and even worse in the future! :-)

R
Reverrius 18.12.19

The brave go where they want to be

That ended a thrilling epic of immigrants from BioWare, Studio Stoic. What about the final part of the trilogy?

The Banner Saga 3 is the classic climax of the series, like The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King, only with a taste of A Song of Ice and Fire. In the third part the two main places of action. The first – the last human city, Arbitrag filled with refugees from all corners of the world, besieged by drag and torn by internal contradictions. In this we are in the role or Hand of Aletta meet with king Manolom and make decisions which will determine the fate of the city and the life of GG. The second scene – the Darkness Eivind and Juno are moving to the destination, the place where you fix it and banish the Darkness.

The mechanics of the game: before us is a combination of tactical battles, "interactive books" and role-playing elements. Maximum level increased to 15, said pump perks-"titles". In addition, updated assortment of enemies, who by the way now love to attack in waves and we have a choice - to continue to fight to the bitter end, saving time and receiving a reward artifact, or escape. The time in The Banner Saga 3 plays an important role, because it is possible is banal not to manage to save the rest, not distorted Darkness, a piece of the world. It adds a special tension to the text events and forces to beat my head against Drago because of some of the consequences of their choices.

But what I miss the third part is on long caravan trips from one end of the world to another. The Banner Saga 3 quite local in nature. And short. This is frustrating, I want more events in the city, a long hike in the Dark.

The battles in the game, as before, interesting and intelligent. Is that the final battle is disappointing in its simplicity (much to our surprise!).

The result: a very good final part of the great epic from Stoic Studio.

8.5/10

T
Twilight_Lord 18.12.19

Tim7472
you forgot to consider that the guys who did it were sponsored, meaning they earned a lot of sales. so if I did play, when I already had money for example, I would price tag does not cheat. my opinion.