3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 18.12.19 04:26 am

The problem with the slam \"a Symbol of greed\" (Dark Souls 3)

Need help, couldn't get a helmet a Symbol of greed (helmet in the shape of the trunk, facial expressions). Passed slowly the game (pirates), studied all the angles and nychka, toward the end of the game learned about this helmet and thought about getting it, but read that it is possible to obtain lulling the facial expressions with the help of Madalena hunter of the undead and when I saw the map of the locations I realized that I killed all the mimics and euthanasia have not be able to get a helmet. But later I read that by killing all the mimics it drops with 100% chance, but as you have seen after killing all the mimics I have never received. Tell me how to solve the problem, maybe there are more expressions in the supplements or they can respawntime in some places?
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 18.12.19

Layneks
At pirates they don't fall. It is the prerogative of a licensed. Why the pirates something to farm (a symbol of greed is used for this)? Conjured cheat all they want 600 number of copies, and be happy.

M
M.A.S.S. 18.12.19

1) no spawn
2) the chances of loss is not pretty bad, but as you can see, not lucky, and all the writing minor.
3) Yes, there is a theme 100% drop chance, only I conditions did not hear (and finally this rumor). Someone even says that a certain mimic weaving.
And earlier I played on the pirates dropped a few helmets without DLS with a second helmet somewhere by the end of the game(like the last MIME?).

Can help cheat way that any rags, key, item, weapon can do. The EU should try to PM to explain. But better yet look in the Internet, the location of all the mimics. Most likely where the thread for ilyuzornom wall missed, so you try the talisman of undead hunter to run him 20 times)

m
mmarkiz 18.12.19

One solution to buy a license

S
SkEwReK 18.12.19

He seems to fall with the last of them had facial expressions...I have 3 games had 3 chest

L
Layneks 18.12.19

SkEwReK
Well, I killed all the mimics and the last not dropped helmet.

S
SkEwReK 18.12.19

Layneks
Maybe not all?)

S
SkEwReK 18.12.19

http://fireimp.ru/guides/dark-souls-3-raspolozhenie-mimikov-sundukov (guide on all the facial expressions)

L
Layneks 18.12.19

SkEwReK
I have watched and maps of all locations and a video, all killed...

A
AT_Sagor 18.12.19

He was not greedy enough to get it.

You need to throw a Lloyd's talisman at mimicry (when he States closed the trunk), then to test it for the presence of the helmet. If you do not have to wait for when the effect will take place, then repeat the procedure and so on to victory. In the end, so you can get immediately from the first facial expression with 100% probability, only need patience. Usually takes about 15 talismans, well, here as lucky. To me that's the last time I had to throw away about 20 to be lucky with the helmet.

L
Layneks 18.12.19

at_sagor
Yes, the fact that I killed all the mimics and not someone to beat this helmet, and with the latter in the murder of the helmet is not dropped.

D
DeniSaf 18.12.19

Layneks
It doesn't drop with 100% probability.The facial expressions under the Wyverns you killed as well?

L
Layneks 18.12.19

DeniSaf
hmm, don't remember where it is?

D
DeniSaf 18.12.19

2 fire at the location 'High wall latrica'.Walk down Lettice,get out of the tower.There will be a knight Latrice,go straight from the exit of the tower and walk to the entrance down on the facial expressions

L
LexxPC 18.12.19

I fell from the first facial expressions on the wall Latrice, I do not even understand that he took what is learned about the properties at the end of the game

S
SiriusPM 18.12.19

LexxPC
Here is this same garbage, I have them already 3 pieces, and I have to ng+ is not reached. Left Ringed The City and the Peak of the Ancient Dragons pass. Left on then, it was too difficult there, nnd...

j
jigadloff 18.12.19

Ivanychi
And from what you decided, I took on the pirates and chose a helmet from the first facial expressions, if you simply talismans does not work use of objects increases the likelihood of drop-rusty, a gold coin, a gold ring of greed(in the form of a snake), etc.

s
shprotatom 18.12.19

What's the problem, go to the market, buy galvanized bucket, drill holes, why not a symbol of greed.

O
OrisLumenis 18.12.19

Maybe someone will help! Most likely there is a bug. After killing all the mimics will drop this hat, but if in the catacombs of Karthus facial expressions will kill the fire demon (they are hostile to each other) that the headpiece does not drop after killing all the mimics.