3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19 04:27 am

Sam axe (How to unlock?) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day.
In UbisoftClub found Exotic the Axe of Sam, which you can get for free.
To do this: Download the mobile app Ubisoft Club and use the function Daily login your assistant Sam.

Downloaded, logged in your login, have perinatal all functions (including chatting SEMA), but the axe doesn't open.

Can someone tell me what to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 18.12.19

Just recently did the same thing as you, was working all that is possible there. Opened ax and took it.
Spoiler
Today took the Eagle kopis for 10 points (suddenly opened), of awards was only the Mycenaean spear Dory, that's how it is to take. Write what you need to play the demo version of the game at E3 and write to Sam. But E3 has passed already half a year ago... so now does it not? The only reward left on the list I have not taken.

B
Bupycop 18.12.19

-MODEUZ-
In the phone application, there is a large red round button Sam poke, listening to the chatter from this bot Sam and then you can pick up in the game itself or through the same app under rewards Club.

-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19

Bupycop
Not swept.

Read on in the club is:
In the game Sam will track your stats and remember the best results thanks to the daily login.
Try to play, get some achievement, then you come - can appear.

M
Mihail Golohvast 18.12.19

melvinov
during E3, just had to go to Sam, and there to ask any question, then be revealed, awards were given in 3 games for it

M
Mihail Golohvast 18.12.19

-MODEUZ-
I was just in the game, went to Sam and asked a question in English about the assassin, he replied and then I perezalil in yupley report

B
Bupycop 18.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Yes, try to ask a question, type Sam Axe

m
melvinov 18.12.19

Michael Holocuast
Thank you for quoting what I already wrote. I mean, that's it, now never in my life and there's no way not to. I repeat. Out now does it not?

a
artemka1984 18.12.19

melvinov
Better ask this question in Ubisoft support.
They helped me open all action in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.
Maybe this award will help.

-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19

Bupycop wrote:
try to ask a question, type Sam Axe
In General, he replied as follows:
Your dream come true. I have your axe Asasin, you can get it as a reward. You just need to access to me after the game asasin creed. Get your daily login and the axe will be available to you
:) well, in General, the evening look, I think all the rules will be

-
-MODEUZ- 18.12.19

Yes. Went to Sam being in the game and were immediately given the axe.
Thank you all for the answers.