3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fayrus 14.09.19 09:17 pm

War of Chosen + Long War 2 (XCOM 2)

Sad, but if you read the forums Long War'a, it becomes clear that the developer still has not made contact with the guys.
And it suggests that the mod is unable to tie the game for several months.
Planted FXS big toad. Because not enough players bought the game after the release of this mod.
29 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bavli 14.09.19

So, Yes. But the update say more than 1 Xcom EW, a lot of new geympleyya, and MB just LW is not suitable for WoС

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

Bavli
LW just made a lot of changes(types of enemies are worth a lot) and I just can't go back to Vanila. It is unlikely that they will reach the level of LW. And it's depressing.

x
xoen 14.09.19

Fayrus
Bavli
The guys from Firaxis Games gave the guys of the Long War Studio all the tools to work with any mods (even before they began to do the Long War Studio). Well it was just a group of modders.
Ahead of time do not worry because just to score on buys players no one will.

Panic not raise shorter.

X
XanderDeKoz 14.09.19

I think, but want people first played the original addition and appreciate it (or not), and only then put on top of the war of the chosen long war.

m
mustangar 14.09.19

KsanderDekoz
I think, while adapting ЛВ2 to the war elected, even the most lazy pass the original, perhaps more than once.

D
Dassent 14.09.19

Fayrus
So far nothing is known about the long war and the war of the chozen ?

J
Jerzy3 14.09.19

Mod LW to Enemy Within are also more than a month altered. Hope to add something new interesting mechanics.

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

Dassent
All other halyards. In fact it is a different game. Balance also have zero processing. In General, if you will, the very long time.

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

xoen
Read it off.the website Long War.

x
xoen 14.09.19

Fayrus
As you wrote the actual response to my June post. Well done! It's September, if that, and in this world everything changes. Otherwise it would be boring.

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

xoen
Yeah, especially your dubolomnyh confidence. And blindness.

z
zuboskal68 14.09.19

After 2 Long War Supplement War of Chosen - just a kindergarten. I have become so accustomed that I had in the army of 5-6 units 8-12 digging that a regular team will not be taken seriously. I bought War of the Chosen, play - it is necessary to know what is what. There are interesting moments... But in fact, kind of boring. One real plus-optimization brought to mind, reboot saves became fabulously fast compared to what it was. Expect Long War for War of war. If you do guys will be the bomb.

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

zuboskal68
It is not clear what the developer LW off site is silent.

A
AresViktor 14.09.19

Bavli
go where devaca just the game

S
Socolik 14.09.19

The authors of the Long War will not adapt the modification under XCOM 2: War of the Chosen

alas((

S
Skvizgar 14.09.19

Socolik
Where is it said? On the forums I slipped infa that work is being done.

Hello, In order to ensure that we are releasing a quality product, we are currently deliberating over the ways to best distribute LWoTC assets. At this time, we are still in the design stage of this project, and we will release an official statement on the arena channel when we can inform you of any certain decisions that we make on this matter.
Thank you for your continued support.

Actually here on the forum the message of the developer, but judging by his work at all in an embryonic stage, so that soon not worth waiting.

N
Nikolay Krivoruchko 14.09.19

Necro post, but still.
One craftsman is already 2 alpha belisol long var for a war of the elect.
I checked, it works. BUT enough stocks, though, and fixes gradually.

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

Nicholas Krivoruchko
More precisely. I went to the forum and Discord when the society said that almost all absorbed Real Life and they drop the case.
Plus a long time drew nearly all aspects of LW and moved to WotC. Somewhere with a half years ago, I pereproshel with these mods.

N
Nikolay Krivoruchko 14.09.19

Fayrus
There is another. Doing here one person who in the command even was.
And he alone has already done much more than any of the teams. Less than a month ago, the first alpha showed. For the second belisol.

F
Fayrus 14.09.19

Nicholas Krivoruchko
The name or link.