3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Ksedom174 18.12.19 04:39 am

Melee/ kill fast (Far Cry 5)

Welcome.
But the game does have melee weapons for use in melee? As far as I remember in the last part it was so that was very hard and bloody) Why now in my hands or a stick of pipe up close, he punches the enemy dies from the fist, that kind of nonsense where the tin? MB I , of course, a little passed , just started playing.. and then the same thing will be a stupid melee weapon or have machetes and stuff like that?
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 18.12.19

Yes campaign,no knives will be ((

v
voronpb 18.12.19

Is there a knives, or buy a need or a perk you look. Was exactly.

S
Sergey 82 18.12.19

Only throwing knives.

K
Ksedom174 18.12.19

Sergey 82
Duck there or no? You cannot buy a knife for melee to cut down the foe , not to beat the stupid bat back on his head, I'm in the last part is much more liked. And if not, why is it cut? che nonsense in order to make the game less violent.. well , Yes, but women blame duck is the norm..

c
callmegod 18.12.19

Knife melee no. Only melee weapons and fists.

K
Ksedom174 18.12.19

callmegod
Well, the weapons are cool, so then let's say , cutting , machetes and axes? To them blood figaret) Or stupid with clubs and blunt objects to Spud on the head...
Different beautiful the murder of the previous parts were much more spectacular ..

A
AelRavo 18.12.19

Ksedom174
Only blunt objects and fists of steel

c
callmegod 18.12.19

Ksedom174
There's like four versions of quick kill. 1) to hold the gun and after the first fast of the murder, translate the view and click on another shot and so few enemies to shoot; 2) stupid hands, the top of the head on the ground to put the bottom or on the edge of the head and of the neck roll; 3) variety of clubs, spades, by analogy with guns; 4) if throwing knives is selected in the selector arms, they can throw, also by analogy with the guns.

T
Tauzuru 18.12.19

actually, if you use a quick killing, he once fist and the second with melee weapons. it's funny what you don't like?

K
Ksedom174 18.12.19

nikitos8900
I don't like that you have cut from the game edged weapon, murder with a knife, a machete was beautiful, cruel... why did they have to remove? Why not keep the piercing-cutting items, and stupid..

D
Diablonos 18.12.19

Ksedom174
Machetes and axes will add to the DLS with zombies, knives in DLS with Vietnam.

K
Ksedom174 18.12.19

Diablonos
It will be more like one story the company DLS with Vietnam?

D
Diablonos 18.12.19

Ksedom174
Well, Yes. Will run separately through the main menu. And new weapons can be used in the main campaign.

N
Nicholas Zee 18.12.19

Without knives I .... Faded seem to be killing the top, and the double was removed ....

J
Jonny25 18.12.19

Ksedom174
Machetes and axes will add to the DLS with zombies, knives in DLS with Vietnam.

And when will these DLS? And that really spades and clubs is not as impressive as it was with a machete and a knife in the previous parts.

S
Solton 18.12.19

Yeah... oblogatory((( a favorite pastime in 3-4 parts to clamp your body parts off enemies with the knife quietly. And the relish was a series of murders to do. Even two it was fun to blame: one Chicano, rejik he grabs the sword in the second, then the first tear grenade kick him into the abyss and watch as it explodes in flight... that was life!!!
And here skukatischa! I agree with Sergey 82: Bab to kill unpleasant, feel bad(( they took away the knives, and the women to kill made - the logic is clearly not in favor of a lesser cruelty.

And... I never realized that the series of killings can be done or not?

A
ArXangel_ann 18.12.19

Solton
Can. Perk.