3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Manul177 14.09.19 09:18 pm

Impressions about the game (Green Hell)

Then do a lot of things either not done, or work very strange. I have the feeling that the developers focused on what can kill the GG, and the rest is either forgotten or is in the future plans. In terms of diseases, poisoning, wounds and enemies, this game surpassed the TLD. And it system diseases researched very thoroughly, did not think that someone will make an even more hardcore vyzhivalku. Kraft weird and not really logical. For example, I was very surprised when I realized that the big stone to small. Breaks we their bare hands at that, But coconut can be cleaned only with an axe. The stone knife is of two stones, and the axe of stone from the stick without ropes. How to craft a bow is not clear at all. The idea is it must be a stick and a rope? But here it's not working. Craft generally appears in the notebook gradually and it is unclear on what basis. In the game a bunch of places where we can sleep, but saving is possible only in a hut or a tent. Moreover, in a tent which we built ourselves. All found the beds do not work in the conservation plan. And yet, there are two very unpleasant poop. The first is leeches, and the second is the worm. And then another appears out of nowhere. For example, standing on the banks, and on hand out of nowhere appear two leeches. Worms, too. Initially, after the dream he can appear on the hand. A minute later he is already on the arm and on the leg, 10 minutes on each hand and foot. Vykovyrivat this stuff is bone needles, but alas, the fish here is extremely small. Well, I found the corpse of a piranha, great and then what? A Trident for catching fish can be crafted. and the fish where to get? Logically, it is in rivers and lakes but, not only is there the water is turbid, so also a leech will acquire all while in the water go. In General, fishing is also all not very clear. As with everything else. To die here easily, but to survive is very difficult.
There are bees, ants, spiders, snakes (see rattlesnakes). I think this is all that can kill you? Yes nifiga similar, this is just a small list of what you can see (if lucky) before dying. You have no shelter? Yes, no question, sleep on the ground. Oh you bred worms and you die? Well, next time think of where to sleep. If in the distance you hear ay Nane Nane Nane? Run, they have no bear, colored dresses and tambourine. But These singers are spears and arrows... Bhoolna.... Through the bushes it is necessary to climb with caution, as leeches. Sipped some water from the river? Get parasites and declining health. And that's not all. If you do not drink long or grab rush, then starts raving. Really, this stuff is accompanied by glitches, we hear the voices and see some things which are not. I think this is not all, but this is all that is saw )) will See how it will develop further.
Actually, yesterday I had a very bad day in the game. I pushed from all whom they could. How? Walked through the woods, stick the coconuts collected. Everyone remembers meme find the cat? So here I found it ))) Come and see me from the bushes comes out a Cheetah. Anyway, I rushed through the bushes faster than I realized what to do. Run and I hear this roar, you know that he can't run away, but the race does not stop. And that's all right, we're running through the woods, I'm from the Cheetah, and the Cheetah for me. And I not spotted a nest in the bushes, caught the rash. Cursing and scratching run on, realizing more and more the senselessness of this action. Heard the hiss and rattle, to see did not, as I was bitten in the leg. So here, limping, swearing and scratching, trying to escape from the Cheetah, ran to their camp through the bushes. Ahead in the bushes clearance, I run out in the gap directly to a huge fucking spider. The spider looks too stunned from such a scenario and bit my other leg. The result? collected 4 coconut. a bunch of sticks. Damage? Two fatal bites, lacerated hand, rash, 4 leeches. In General, to the camp I ran there and drove off )))) hard as it is
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander8573 14.09.19

Researched have all. Not found out why : Scorpions, spiders, ants; How to treat a laceration. Turned out to only be cured after she started to rot. Put on her white worms, only then gave the tie an ordinary bandage.
The fight incidentally. terrible.

N
Nevoeiro 14.09.19

The game in my opinion is not modified absolutely.Proteins ,carbohydrates.Just an average 10 meters all on you worm.Endurance is fading away.What a nonsense.To find a grass which saves from the fever))Bamboo timber,bamboo I do not see the emphasis HDE it?
To put cheat and survive.

G
GamerRU_2001 14.09.19

I've come down from the Elevator and I found this:

j
jsilverst 14.09.19

The plot's not fun to play. Nothing but eat and sleep, Yes leeches and then pick out.

p
padrepepe 14.09.19

I didn't like the nonsense about what a person NEEDS carbohydrates, proteins and fats EVERY day!!poluchaetsya if utretsa meat not eaten the whole day walk and to stay awake through every 5 minutes and catch the worms and this is despite the fact that bananas and coconuts ate 100 pounds, I have such an opinion was slojilos that the authors know about nature and all about the playing only commercials on YouTube!

A
Anton Kashpirovskiy 14.09.19

Odd the Unity engine is not happy about the fps, frequent drops and fps drops sometimes below 60.
Ryzen 1600 + 2060.

m
mark25 03.01.22

Delirium, not a game. At first, the prologue itself, delays, but then dull delirium begins.
1. Time flies very quickly in the game. Walked 10 meters, looked to the left, looked to the right - it was already evening. Walked another 20 meters - already midnight or morning. Everything would be fine, but because of such a fast flow of time, the hero quickly begins to thirst, hunger, sleep, etc. At this point, the game stupidly rolls into a simulator of an eater or dormouse. In general, we only eat, sleep and drink.

2. Diseases in the game. There is no rain, I don’t climb into the water and I go around the streams or cross them on logs, in general it’s dry. Where do leeches come from? Not on his feet, even if we assume that there is invisible dirt under his feet, but on his hands - as if the hero walks on his hands with his feet up! The top of insanity is worms. It would be logical to use ticks instead of worms in the game. But here's how a worm can bite, crawl under the skin, and on the hand, and so that we would not feel it? For the sake of experiment, I decided not to go anywhere at all. I climbed onto a dry elevated stone and ... lo and behold, after a while worms and leeches appeared on my hands. Only for this nonsense, I see no reason to buy this game. The game is worthy only to be downloaded from a torrent, to once again be convinced of its delusional nature.

3. Crafting and interaction with objects is illogical and terrible. You can write a lot about buildings, but I will give a simple example of kindling a fire.
- it is necessary to collect (a certain number) of sticks and (necessarily) short sticks (otherwise it will not catch fire)
- it is necessary to make a grater out of 2 sticks (the only logical thing in the game, except for onions)
- use a grater on dry foliage in the hope of lighting a fire, etc. .. and bitch, we are not strong enough!
- we eat everything that is relatively edible, we sleep, we drink, we eat again.
- trying to re-light the fire and ... and we have another problem! we already have leeches clung to all our arms and legs, and worms have crawled under our skin.
- we kill another day to eliminate parasites.
- we try to light a fire again, but we want to eat, drink and sleep again.
- we kindle a damn fire after 20 attempts.
- we climb into the inventory and are looking for something to cook now and ... and then it started pouring rain, which extinguished the fire!

P.S. This is not hardcore, this is not survival, this is not a sandbox! This is a raw, unfinished and not logical game. The authors so that no one peers at the graphics, does not see the wretchedness of the engine and all the wretchedness of the game, the player is constantly pushed in the back, forcing him to do a bunch of illogical things in a circle.

P
Palych Rokov 03.01.22

Anton Kashpirovsky wrote:
Even the Unity engine is not happy in terms of FPS, frequent drops and FPS drops at times below 60.
Ryzen 1600 + 2060.
Protsak is nonexistent and the card is weak, when I had 2080s it lacked stars in this game either.

With regards to the game itself, personally, I don't like survival games at all, I've tried to play so many of them, but this one is even more or less bearable, although after a while it gets stupidly boring. The game has a decent grafon, but the rest is an ordinary tediousness of this genre. Like all games like her, it is extremely for the amateur

p
pump_plus 19.01.22

The game went both as a survival game and according to the plot. At one time, he quit because. seemed insanely difficult, but a year later I decided to try and stuck. At first, I simply didn’t escape anywhere, but began to settle down and study the mechanics of the game, then, when I already understood everything, I went to explore the world and enjoy the game. In story mode, most mechanics and crafting are not needed, which is of course a minus. I suspected that it was possible to craft clothes to protect against leeches and worms, but I did not find recipes. Also, for each successful action for killing or crafting, +1 is written to something, but the leveling itself is not displayed anywhere. The game clearly lacks a skill tree for endurance, etc. And fast days are very annoying. It is not clear why the prequel is recommended to be played after the main game. Also, according to the plot, you will guess what in the end you need to do for a good ending.