3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 18.12.19 04:40 am

The Trap (Half-Life 2)

came mod the trap, in the style of the portal for HL1. All to swing and enjoy!
http://www.city17.ru/hl/trap
PS Topic posted on the forum HL2, as HL1 forums and the portal are dead, because of all the issues on the HL2 forum (IMHO, rightly so, games are too vzaimosvjazi)
P. S. S. Bayan, Bayan, persuaded!
51 Comments
Sort by:
-
-i am live- 18.12.19

OK, will download.

E
Exceeded 18.12.19

Saw, we know a good thing

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 18.12.19

This is where poemusic!

O
Old herring 18.12.19

Saw on the Insider, introduced himself as a good mod... Our response Portal... most Certainly you have to look.

B
Binocl 18.12.19

I saw the movie, interesting. In the style of portal. Suggest you download.

M
Moodesty 18.12.19

But as a license to put? Like we should throw in the folder SourceMods, but after that in the list of installed games, the mod does not appear

...piton... 18.12.19

download!

...piton... 18.12.19

how should be laid down???
PS:Steam is not present

t
totktonada 18.12.19

2 Modesty
Sourcemod nothing to do with a mod for HL1. Run the installer and point to the HL1 folder (this folder in the steamapps folder)
2 Pink
Run the installer, specify the folder HL1

O
Old herring 18.12.19

totktonado, shove folder imauser\half-life there is still the hl1 folder and hl1.exe which run with the team -game imemode

t
totktonada 18.12.19

I vaschet you know, and there is a batch file (START.bat) which starts with ready key.
You may else want to respond? And I even asked :)

M
Moodesty 18.12.19

thank you totktonada, understood)
just hard damn =P reached yet to the blue zone and stopped. And the mod is still cool, liked) more rushing omnipresent voice: do not use cheat code noclip.... right now, I'm going to pass.
Croce mod - mast HEV

_
_Gulya_ 18.12.19

sorry limit saqonlisa - downloads.

t
totktonada 18.12.19

2 Modesty
So, the blue area is the beginning, the very beginning))) I am now in the third room, 6th the head of a wolf howl. And codes Yes, if you enter-kills at the transition level.

M
Moodesty 18.12.19

reached Chapter 5 (purple) withdrawal - the removal of the brain =) by the Way in the folder bonus_content lies the passage) recognize - it is easy to pass but uninteresting) even afraid to imagine what's going to happen^^

a
asdbanz 18.12.19

ksat after 1 boss I'm trying to go but it kills me discharge current in the place where the boss died and I can't jump on the stairs as kills had to use a year.

_
_Gulya_ 18.12.19

Oh,you bastards,will have to swing because I see that the mod is super.

-
-mann 18.12.19

Downloaded in October and the 6 GB I already pumped.

B
Binocl 18.12.19

Now again played in the Ladder. The impression is still positive. Finally the mod. Should pass, as hunger, Azur the Spike or point Of Viuw.

t
totktonada 18.12.19

2асдбанз
There had to jump on the stairs palnuv podnosi Alto Gauss, it works, although push is weaker than in хл1дм.

Generally on the will need the skills of Trix from хл1дм, in particular the ability to change direction during a jump.