3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E-601 18.12.19 04:40 am

Creation Kit: a Question save fashion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

When the save is created .the esp file. After restarting the Creation Kit if you make a change to a previously created mod then save it in the same .esp will not work due to the fact that it is being used. It turns out a few duplicate mods which conflict with each other.
How can this be solved? Use connecting programs? Or am I wrong save? I'm not very well versed in the editor and in Google there is nothing on the topic is not found.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 18.12.19

Just tag the file .esp as active.

R
Rasvetribka 18.12.19

You must retain your mod, click the Save item As.
And you can make all changes were saved to open your esp file with which you work, you just need in the top left corner click on the floppy disk icon and after clicking on the diskette at the bottom it should appear Save...Done! ETR means that all saved successfully and you can turn off the editor.

E
E-601 18.12.19

Rasvetribka
No, no. I save with the icon of a floppy disk. But, if you save the mod, close the program and then open to continue to keep not. When saving, if you choose the same .esp writes that he used. You have to keep the new .esp...

B
BadSlayer97 18.12.19

[S E k k e l s u s]
All clear. You do not seem to have downloaded the plugin, and marked it as active.

B
BadSlayer97 18.12.19

Here's how to:

E
E-601 18.12.19

Download and mark as active is not as in the picture?

If so then I always do.

B
BadSlayer97 18.12.19

That's the problem, you need your plugin to highlight and click set as active, then OK, then changes will be made in your plugin.

E
E-601 18.12.19

BadSlayer97
Rakszas
Thank you. That was my problem.

j
jedi2-new 18.12.19

Help! I want to create a plugin for Skyrim, however, even if I'm doing everything as in the instructions, it does not appear neither in the list of plugins in the launcher or in the folder or in the game. However, in the list of files for the connection in the KK he is. But even in the game folder PC it (esp) does not see! It sees and opens even Skyrim NPC Editor, but in the Data folder, it is not displayed and the Launcher sees all mods except mine. What sorcery is this?

j
jedi2-new 18.12.19

Yes, the plugin while editing made active! As an active file!

A
AleksandrAvan 18.12.19

Hello! not the Fig does not plow, create a new esp file As active file , make the changes, save the floppy, turn off the kit , connect the plug-in, go to the game and not shit has changed that is wrong or I miss something?