3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Nazarchuk 14.09.19 09:18 pm

How to remove blur in motion (soap) (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Fucking blur spoils the impression about the game, maybe someone knows how to disable it?

25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alik Dynnik 08.01.21

Reset all settings and make sure the blur is gone. To save the number of frames, slowly remove the quality of the graphics. There are games that do not understand low graphics well and create blur.

V
Vicious baker 08.01.21

Alik Dynnik
Fucking blur spoils the whole impression of the game, maybe someone knows how to turn it off?>
Where did you see the question about optimization?

A
Alik Dynnik 08.01.21

Angry Baker
You asked an abstract question, blur. Leave the general graphics low or medium, and set the texture quality to X16, as high as possible. In pursuit. Post-processing is also responsible for the relief, set the maximum.

V
VETER15 08.01.21

Kirill Nazarchuk
if you wrote it correctly: blurring of the picture due to the average quality of the settings. You need to expose high quality everywhere!
If your camera gets blurry while rotating, then try turning off the special effects.

V
Vicious baker 08.01.21

Alik Dynnik
Well, what does fps have to do with it?

A
Alik Dynnik 08.01.21

Angry Baker
I thought you were trying to boost fps with low graphics.

V
Vicious baker 08.01.21

Alik Dynnik
Firstly, not me, secondly, the person asked the question of how to remove blur, but someone automatically starts to compare with optimization, especially since the game is optimized well

A
Alik Dynnik 08.01.21

Angry Baker
I'm sorry. I confused you with him)) There are games where there are no enhancers, set low graphics and everything works. There are games where you have to conjure with these settings. In order to add frames and not lose the quality of graphics. But this is the problem with budget video cards. Rarity, bought in the last century.

V
Vicious baker 08.01.21

Alik Dynnik
But the essence of the question was not that, but he asked all just how to remove blur

K
Kirill Nazarchuk 11.01.21

Evil baker
Motion blur I mean.

K

Alik Dynnik
I mean motion blur, it cannot be removed through the graphics settings in the game.
I put everything on low, medium, high. Nothing helps.

A
Alik Dynnik 11.01.21

Kirill Nazarchuk
In order not to flood, tell me the name of the game. I will install and check all the settings, then I will tell you how to fix it.

V
Vicious baker 11.01.21

Kirill Nazarchuk
It is necessary to write at once, there are always two blur in games

V
Vicious baker 11.01.21

Alik Dynnik wrote:
tell the name of the game
Is this your first time on the site? actually he asked a question on the game forum, under the technical questions section
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Forum Technical questions

A
Alik Dynnik 11.01.21

I cannot answer in absentia, I am not a game developer. I install the game to find the reason, change the settings. Thanks for the name of the game. I will try to install. Just give it a little time.

V
Vicious baker 11.01.21

Alik Dynnik
You really are looking at the Playground for the first time and probably recently learned the bonds of the PC, so if you don't understand, don't bother to answer, the person clearly asked the question of how to remove motion blur, you don't have to be a developer to answer

K

Angry Baker
Sorry, my first question on the forum.

A
Alik Dynnik 11.01.21

Game requirements. Video card 4+ GB. RAM 8+ GB. Processor 4 cores.
If the video shows without problems, and the screensaver has bright graphics, then a problematic game.
1. We delete everything, even save. Reinstalls. The problem has not gone away, we are downloading another game.

If such graphics appear in the game. It comes from a snake bite. Imitation of blurred consciousness.

Please note that the supporting information has clear letters. This is how the graphics of the game are conceived.

If digital noise appears as a fine mesh, we remove the maximum quality to a low quality.

The game is buggy. I did not go through the whole game, if there are other blur, please indicate which episode.

K

Alik Dynnik
ahaha, God, you told me absolutely about all the blur in the game. (Thanks for your efforts, but I already knew that)
This won't help get rid of the problem, I just thought maybe someone climbed in the config of the game and say what is where, but apparently not.

A
Alik Dynnik 11.01.21

Kirill Nazarchuk
Unfortunately, the author of the game conceived this, the blur cannot be removed due to the settings.