3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medya power 18.12.19 04:42 am

A bug with ground textures need help (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

R9 270 driver the latest version of the game 1.12
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega83z 18.12.19

The card is dispersed?

S
Serega83z 18.12.19

Medya power
This happens due to overheating VRAM.

L
Loopy Fox 18.12.19

try percorrete the game if was purchased. Or reinstall on the pirates, don't forget a backup save. I personally have helped on the pirates first, then litsuhe.

G
Greencore 18.12.19

Medya power
Play

M
Medya power 18.12.19

ArcanulSerega83z
Yes, but the problem started after the latest update of Grimson)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.12.19

mod on the bog o_o ?)

do a sweep. the temperature of the card.
could be a bug videodriver, but hardly, probably just a normal overheating of the GPU. I have this on the old map it was (way too from radikov) in arheydzh as the earth rose.

M
Medya power 18.12.19

ZiZu Zankercu
are you talking about? with vidyuhi I have all the rules not fludi simply, I expect an adequate response

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 18.12.19

Medya power
well, wait. I said that I had just advised you look closely to the testimony, to protest. once you think that everything is fine, so be it, but if you're wrong, then do not flood the forum with caps and a plea for help in cooling the chips uhahaha

G
Gervant iz Rybli 18.12.19

Anyway, dude, I don't know if you're still waiting for an answer, but I solved this problem. Himself worn out with this problem and ran into this article. Since you have Amud, like me, then go to settings videokarty, then to the settings of the game and throw settings, the only way to work. I and game reinstalled and Windows. The picture showed if suddenly unclear. Good luck!

Z
Zlobinec 18.12.19

thanks bro,zvinyayte that later thanked)

I
Infernal_ 18.12.19

Servant of Ruble
thank you big guy. Game reinstalled, drivers are updated and reinstalled, I didn't know what to do

T
Trevor20000 18.12.19

Servant of Ruble
My friend, thank you so much for your advice, it really saved the situation - well, a lot of unnecessary earth on the nature of it is still nonsense, but when I'm Corvo-Bianco in the hall and the bedroom showed a weak pile of soil if there is someone to road work, it seriously ruined the game. Yes, and in other situations the extra texture spoil a great scene.

D
Dzhonni Get 25.10.20

Trevor20000
Hah, I generally had after knocking the beast into the house of Professor Shezlock and after the video the door appeared again then thought Khan was already playing. And yes, too, Amd...