3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shychara 18.12.19 04:42 am

Disappear things\\objects\\LUT (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced with such a problem in version 1.22, when you approach a thing or object, it disappears(most importantly so smoothly like it is), I\did not even have time to take. No one faced with this? Maybe there is a solution?

PS Game reinstalled-after reinstalling Windows, this bug was, all the same, the problem is probably inside the game or the patch 1.22.
P. P. S. the Screen to make sure that will not work, because the thing disappears, but in the screenshot it would seem that I supposedly took, but the inventory is empty, and will not work to split the screen, that would be all see.

Here is a video, where I tried to find things, but not found:
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexOmen 18.12.19

This is when the next load of the game trying to pick up loot that's already taken earlier.

S
Shychara 18.12.19

AlexOmen
Not true, the video will soon be added. See.

r
rzrr 18.12.19

vanjavs
the game license or the pirates?With all things or just some?

S
Shychara 18.12.19

rzrr
Game pirates, but litsuha from GOG
I can not say exactly, because the mission can't go disappearing like things quest, when the quest is performed if there is need to take something, these things disappear when I approach them.
Damn, inventory forgot to open the video. Although the video clearly shows how they evaporate.

P
Popolam 18.12.19

vanjavs wrote:
Game pirates, but litsuha from GOG
Oh what a mess..we Need to understand that the license is bought for 795 wood, but bequeathed to the descendants. And while we play pirates?

S
Shychara 18.12.19

Popolam
Well, Yes, pirates, I did not buy. I understand what you mean. It came at last.
Well tipo
Well, in fact it's the license, here it is a little about that, I just asked about this because the Repack you can find a lot shnyazhki. I realized this and wrote so. We assume that I tipo bought at GOG.

P
Popolam 18.12.19

Shychara
Yes, I mean that license has to fix and fix and free about why God sent)
Repack Yes! Can a lot of stuff to get hit...If finances allow, you can separate the computer under the pirates to allocate and format after each game).

S
Shychara 18.12.19

Already patch 1.24 came out, except that a nozzle of some sort, would be better if bugs were corrected, and they stupidly support nvidia ansvel gash, sorry.

S
Shychara 18.12.19

Popolam
Well, as I understand it, they will no longer release patches, not counting 1.24, or they are going to continue lot game?

P
Popolam 18.12.19

Shychara
Like 30 Aug GOTI promises to roll out (and like with the patch). Type all corrected. Well, we'll see)

M
MorirMerda 18.12.19

I shovel drop (from DLTS) were gone somewhere, too

P
Popolam 18.12.19

MegaDen666
Well, is it? The tool should be protected. There are still kirk and even from meteorite steel.

M
MorirMerda 18.12.19

Popolam
Not forgotten, lol. I have it in the trunk put the cake

S
Shychara 18.12.19

Popolam
Exactly the same fully racked her, Oh wait then. I basically Witcher completely hosted with all the DLC, but still play on, as there are still quests in bulk to pass.

r
rzrr 18.12.19

just download another Repack and all

a
andryuha-24 18.12.19

If fashion not using, then download the game from another source

S
Shychara 18.12.19

andryuha-24
Fortunately, use. But I checked, it's not because of mods, like, I have all mods removed, it can't be that..... Damn, I don't want to pump, Repack dislike, I'm more licham. Then try to remove all mods and to start a new game, still 20 times Peresecina.

a
andryuha-24 18.12.19

Shychara
Damn, I don't want, I don't like..... Why would I ask you to help?

33IGORYAN333 18.12.19

January 13, 2019, the issue is relevant. Of course, I put the tutu mods+NG+. Some quests can not pass. Well then, overwhelm them, and then a new game will go completely from the beginning

k
kul4el 04.10.20

33IGORYAN333
I have a similar problem when installing fashion W3EE that I buy there in the inventory that drop from the mobs nothing rises.