3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STARkot 14.09.19 09:18 pm

Quiet sound (Gears 5)

Some problems with sound, voice quiet shots loud.
12 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.09.19

If anyone has problem with sound,try the audio settings to select the monitor as the sound source,well, or popereklyuchat between the speakers,microphone,monitor.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 06.12.20

Look at the sound settings, I had so much because the 5.1 sound was turned on and the speakers were actually stereo... 24 96,000 Hz (studio recording) is still installed in the properties of the sound-fire device.

L
Lex Raven 06.12.20

In a 5.1 system with an amplifier - everything is perfect, clear positioning of events and excellent loud sound.
The Ears of the Razer Nari Ultimate 7.1 is also perfect, and the chic vibration, shooting straight to the head blows.
Logitech G933 7.1 Ears is a problem, as you have, one in one. You can't hear the voices. Putting "stereo" - did not help.
On the forums smoked - the age-old problem Gears. Depends on the configurations of the computers.

L
Lex Raven 06.12.20

In a 5.1 system with an amplifier - everything is perfect, clear positioning of events and excellent loud sound.
The Ears of the Razer Nari Ultimate 7.1 is also perfect, and the chic vibration, shooting straight to the head blows.
Logitech G933 7.1 Ears is a problem, as you have, one in one. You can't hear the voices. Putting "stereo" - did not help.
On the forums smoked - the age-old problem Gears. Depends on the configurations of the computers.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.12.20

callmegod
People on the forum (other) and solved the problem with the lack of sound in Geers 5.
I also recently bought a new PC, brought home, turned it on, and there's no sound. I chose the monitor as the source of the sound and the sound appeared. Maybe in your case, it doesn't help.

c
callmegod 06.12.20

00 Brave Sailor
The council. How will a macaroon, switching to a monique or a microphone, fix the sound? He's a bitch just going to disappear from the speakers!

c
callmegod 06.12.20

00 Brave Sailor
How will speakers play if you choose the source of the sound monitor, for example?
I have a 5.1 system, a central column, very quiet voices. Exactly, whether it's a hero or a radio or when you're standing in front of a Nps face.
With 7.1 headphones, everything's fine. But I don't like to stick in my headphones.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 06.12.20

callmegod
Anyway, I don't care what your problems are.

B
BelleMort 06.12.20

In general, I solved the problem as follows. Download from the country's most famous tracker, the FxSound Enhancer program. You're quacking her. And in the Settings - Playback Device tab, choose your sound output device. And you will be happy. By the way, I'm happy that because of this problem with the gyrs, I came across this proga. I can't imagine listening to music without it all the time. It's like I've been deaf all my life!

H
Hugo92 09.03.21

This helped me:

Strange sound? Quiet voices but loud surroundings? Difficulty in orientation in space because the sound does not come from where it should?

The magic ball tells me that you have Logitec headphones, but it's okay, we'll help you.

Solution:
1) Go to the address:
C: Users Username AppData Local Gears5 Saved Config PC
Open the GameUserSettings.ini notepad and look for sg.AudioQuality by default there will be 3. Change 3 to 0 and everything should be oki docky.

original link https://makefrag.ru/kak-ispravit-problemy-so-zvukom-v-gears-5/?unapproved=612&moderation-hash=b7eaf0cdd81cf1851196092154c71cce#comment-612

B
BezNika1 05.04.21

After updating the Nvidia video driver, the sound drivers broke.
Quiet, nasty stereo.
I had to return the pens back to the standard ones. Higt Definition Audio
for 3.5 mm jack

1) Start, Windows_Utility, Control Panel (Classic),
Hardware and Sound

2) Device Manager, Sound game and video devices,
check if Nvidia is there.
If there is, change to Standard drivers

for 3.5 mm jack

L
Light_AleX 12.04.21

BezNika1
Thank you. Removing NVIDIA High Definition Audio really helped.