3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xoen 18.12.19 04:43 am

Modding kit players will be in version 1.1 (ATOM RPG)

I contacted the guys from Team Atom.
Expect version 1.1 to prepare, for players modding kit. Promised full integration into unity to use all their libraries for creating mods based on the game.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoriskaE 18.12.19

xoen
By the way forced to buy .... :) But seriously - thank you! now this game just buy it.

R
Rolemanser 18.12.19

xoen
This is really good news.

u
umwm 18.12.19

so that the community can create a fashion they've said. they even promised to add a workshop.

u
uogoroda 18.12.19

xoen
It looks like these guys at the time, the dungeon I did ... But the Goblin went on and on about this topic in Russia exhausted. But the game turned out very decent, surprisingly ...

B
B9831983 18.12.19

uogoroda
Don't know these guys were doing SP or not...I only know that:
1. play smart
2. The Goblin had long left the attic, it would be better then the movies mate translated for smart could go, as well as not open his mouth, as if in a puddle bsdnet, fascist homegrown.

x
xoen 18.12.19

Does anyone have a scenario/idea? Someone wants to write something in the form of stories/fashion - start to come up.

z
z8TiREX8z 18.12.19

uogoroda
The game is decent, no doubt, but the location of the dead city enough for all three points, and the distance is great

R
Ro Mon 18.12.19

https://vk.com/the_atom_game Here's their group in VK can wishes and constructive criticism to offer.

A
Artur Tahrirov 18.12.19

Standings news. Maybe someone in the future will take a makeshift guns out of the Subway.

D
David Mart 18.12.19

I developed 2 days ago said that after the patch to 1.07 will start creating modding whale