3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsus114 18.12.19 07:22 am

Aiming in stealth (Fallout 4)

People!
On all the guns put kollektory sight for aiming them conveniently at any distance. Even the middle and far distance you can shoot with it.

Recently, however, found the armor of the 2nd generation, which is in stealth makes you invisible... And here it was trouble when aiming with the collimator. To get to this state, the enemy in the head - is extremely difficult. Use optics don't really like how it works on the animation for aiming.

Who knows how you can leave the dot/circle in the sight in stealth?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 18.12.19

Alas, no editor has, but you can switch mode from the 3rd person

S
Soknheith 18.12.19

The system of vats?

R
RGC 18.12.19

I have the feeling that this is a bug, because all the stupid what I don't was using armor with this effect

c
chel s pulemetom. 18.12.19

lexsus114
Oh ,4ке have stealth armor? Didn't think the current built-in stealth combat in PowerArmor ,can screen?

z
zagruzon 18.12.19

Soknheith
hands rather

A
Apokalipsis113 18.12.19

Mmm I would try to install a collimator with a circle, not a point - perhaps it will be noticeable.

l
lexsus114 18.12.19

people with a machine gun.
Sold by the Institute. Looks... Nothing. A pair of straps Yes metal collar on the neck.
Meaning - sit in stealth disappear. You're invisible while not moving. Movement and you come back to see. One thing sucks - my eyes get tired from the constant outbreaks during the transition in inviz. To remove them...
Now took the rifle and hung it on the optics. Of inviza BYU her. Although the attack on you this way... not very comfortable.

Apokalipsis113
Yes all the same. I have a carbine - the point on the shotguns is a circle. Is still not clear. But with shotguns, at least not miss too much, and the VATS will help, but the carbines...

c
chel s pulemetom. 18.12.19

lexsus114
Thanks.

s
smbdsmoke 18.12.19

Yeah, light armor options synthetics do not look very. Straps like bib - yeah-but..
I found a heavy version of the bib with the same effects.

B
Barsagar 18.12.19

It is a feature inviza) You're all through, along with weapons, and that it is also through... moreover, the PIP-boy is also not always properly displayed and through time is also completely invisible)
Betka from the Gazebo, what do you want?)
No, not so. Realism! in!

G
Gerain84 18.12.19

can solved the problem ? it can is possible to disable the transparency of the team ?

G
Guest 12.05.24

nice Sexyyyyy underwearrr ima cum

G
Guest 12.05.24

Those White bra and panties make me cumm soo good aaahhHh my penis feels beautiful right now stay naked forever you sexy boy