3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 18.12.19 07:24 am

Sets of clothing, in the fashion Division (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In General, write what kind of clothes preferred in a contaminated new York? Discard Bronius, knee pads, gloves. I mean, outerwear, caps, shirts, jackets. Write what's the go. I have a modern trehletnyaya purple jacket, tight worn jeans, stylish, waterproof boots and a stylish purple hat with pompom. And purple scarf. In short, purple set
24 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 18.12.19

forkiller
You're a fashion designer?

P
Po63om6e 18.12.19

YUDASHKIN is detected!

f
forkiller 18.12.19

solo837
no, just wondering who it goes. There is still armor from the DLC, there outfits sniper, pilot, and che still. Can who wore. Write like it. And better screenshots)

T
TimKar 18.12.19

Set fire, resistance to fire.

M
Mangusto21 18.12.19

Beanie with pompom thing that needs killing machine. Lamppost and comfort :3

D
Dimidron104 18.12.19

Airmax

L
Lavuer 18.12.19

Wearing your gg (female) as well as character trailers of the game. Looks cool, especially a pair of jeans compared to most cargo and army pants. Screen too lazy to put.

L
Lavuer 18.12.19

Spoiler

B
BARADATbIU 18.12.19

My bow is called"hemp field.

Spoiler

B
BARADATbIU 18.12.19

forkiller
Tell you a secret, you can do a screen shot without a camera and don't need to describe.

P
Podvipodvertov 18.12.19

I love to go naked.

R
Roy jons 18.12.19

Genom94
If I'm not mistaken this is a set of four season pass or not?

C
Carelia 18.12.19

And I look slightly faded jeans in fashion), he in those running a coat drove in the beginning in her arms,shoulders ,elbows type carbon inserts under armor,and live))

g
gks209 18.12.19

something like this

Spoiler

T
TimKar 18.12.19

Roy jons
And yet for the boxed version of the game.

E
ElecTrOoD 18.12.19

R
Roy jons 18.12.19

Genom94
Well I got the game with season passes and none of those suits that there are)

T
TimKar 18.12.19

Roy jons
I gave this suit is for the exclusive boxed edition, but when I took a picker, he's also in the picture was painted in uplai, together with liquidator, etc. So I thought there he is also.

R
Roy jons 18.12.19

Genom94
Well, it was so that these suits do not have it included in season pass can proficiat with this big update

f
forkiller 18.12.19

BARADATbIU
Yes I know about the screenshots just when I make screen in uplai (I have F12 default) then dunno where they are saved at all. In the screenshot folder they are not present, XS, can you tell me where they can still be jublee