3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zver57ghz 18.12.19 07:24 am

Where to get modular wires BP

The situation is this; I bought A PC but did not finish in the power supply would fail wire modular! chieftec aps-650c. Help can anyone knows where you can buy, and Ali all reviewed and not found to this firm(
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 18.12.19

zver57ghz
Come home to whoever took and checked the PC and ask if lying around.

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

It is not possible to come to the seller(

d
dizzy33 18.12.19

On aliexpress look. I recently messed with this saw.

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

dizzy33
I also was picked, but that chieftec is not present. And all the blocks the Pinout different

S
Smegol 18.12.19

Such?
https://goo.gl/nJ68Yr

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

Smegal
Such )
Spoiler
zver57ghz wrote:
but that chieftec is not present. And all the blocks the Pinout different
They are also modular, what's the difference. There are even connectors figure made that would not have stuck where it is not necessary. Standard all one. If there is no modular sets of wires specifically for your PSU, Schaub is not steamed, then shoot the block and get to the store, pick up on the holes of the wire.

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

WanRoi
WanRoi wrote:
For intuitive tension will fly all.
BP won't help with voltage, but voltage stabilizer - YES.
WanRoi wrote:
Guarantee you also have that honest the buyer, of course I forgot to ask?
On the wires? Who leads guarantee gives? Wire in Africa and the wires. There are no such high loads in order to worry about that (depends on where, but I highly doubt he's going to connect GTX 1080 / VEGA 64, it's corny HDD/SSD or the fan through the Molex, there is a burden in 2-10 W). And Yes, the seller can claim to stand for quality, called protection buyer, and it WORKS.
WanRoi wrote:
About the opened - this is not a joke
Big news? What? There's NO guarantee it Used, the warranty on such BP - 2 years. For a long time already flew away, it released in 2012 / 2013, such a long time not seen. You need to then say THANKS to people for the fact that it was serviced - cleaned and checked the fan. By the way, my fan on the same power supply (850 watts only) are still alive and well, after 5 years, with the last 3 years around the clock.

zver57ghz
I still have Chieftec cables, I forgot. 135 series, such as connectors, kind of like, I can help, if not found.
Spoiler
On PCI of course, the same is. Was 850 watt, he died, worked for 5 years, I took it in 2012, according to the specifications 850W Chieftec [APS-850C]. Needs to come up, are required, one line of the PSU.

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

WanRoi wrote:
Model, serial number in the search was difficult?
And sho you that I write this? )
They are generally sold in sets, not 2011 when they first came out.

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

Here's the Pinout

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks for the offer, but in the photo you can see that your wires are not suitable(

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

ucher.u
This is how to go?

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

zver57ghz
You simply need to change the position of the GND (ground) and ready. The rest fits.
Spoiler
Yellow 12 Volts, red 5 Volts, orange 3.3 Volts. I also located. Well, see for yourself, look again. Service cents you can try to go through them and the Pinout can be changed, if they themselves can't.

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
But at what price to sell your wire?

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

zver57ghz
If you want, then I will send them, the organization will send (previously a freebie would do), ask how much mailing costs, will throw the map (at least a couple of liters a car filled). And there, if the wires come, come, decide for yourself. I'm not asking anything for them, lying around doing nothing. Unlikely-if You live in my city, so would be handed over. By the way, maybe the previous owner so the same strain is possible if guests fail? In General, write what you need. Immediately under the Molex or HDD drive, PCI well. What interested in? And there rabinovch in the service center are thrown, they should have tools for this case.

z
zver57ghz 18.12.19

Interested In Molex.
Well as learn about shipment, write agree)

L
Luka_gg 18.12.19

zver57ghz
Duck, where to send? I want to punch the price of the package. How many Malaxov? Two? You may have to throw in whose name send. Travel in PM, Skype or can mail via PM of course.