3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.Soldier of Light 18.12.19 07:24 am

Discussion of the game Catherine (Catherine)

Console exclusive... or Catherine will ever be on PC ? And whether it is on a pc?

Who played, leave feedback about the game. Your opinions - negative and positive.
21 Comments
Sort by:
R
RoBoPuC 18.12.19

I do not have

t
trustedSunbro 18.12.19

Pomnitsa Japanese gamers said that even for them too hardcore.

R
RoBoPuC 18.12.19

spartan239
where are jarcogna

u
ubikus 18.12.19

The game is on the PlayStation Stor, but it is nonsense to put it is not translated into Russian lang. There is all the interest in literary history, in the story... it is Clear that Russian localizers poor, and them translate not profitable, but then the Japs could rasstaratsya, so little to promote the game. I'd bought her and over the mad was 2500 RUB. If translated, and the only titles...

F
Filis 18.12.19

ubikus
So teach Shakespeare, my friend! :) I do not understand how you can on the Internet without it... Localizers are not poor, just makes no sense to spend money on work that does not pay off, little sold by licensed games for the current consoles. Or do you want like I did 1C during the release of GTA IV on PC - have spent huge amount for the rights to the localization, and sold the game for 500 rubles at a loss. Although they were thousands and a half to cover the expenses.

F
Fantasy Cat 18.12.19

Devil208
By the way, I doubt very much that you speak English better than Phyllis;) He's very good:) by the Way,why do you put the game 10ку, if you have not played yet???:)

F
Filis 18.12.19

Devil208
Envious and spiteful critics at all times was enough... ;)

D
Devil208 18.12.19

Filis
No no, I do not envy you, that you exalt yourself, Oh Great Connoisseur of English :)

Alba felis
The fact that he's older than me doesn't mean I know less English, I'm special :) And put obviously :)

F
Fantasy Cat 18.12.19

Devil208
Obviously, this is ridiculous. This game you may not like:) And about the English, something I still doubt it, but okay - I believe:)

A
Anuar Katzhanov 18.12.19

The game is not difficult if you learn all the tricks, but remember that starting not touched the floor, the impasse can't be, unless you destroy the blocks!

h
hvalle 18.12.19

The game is really not complicated. And, in principle, quite good. The PS3 is a Amateur crack.

S
S l a s h 18.12.19

Guys, the bump is Smoking, is играть7?7

S
SpamerPG 18.12.19

late in the day it was released on the PC

K
Kokoprime1991 18.12.19

The trick of the game is STUPID to jump on cubes -_-

D
Devill666 18.12.19

Kokoprime1991
but what about the ethical component . or dialogues and cutscene for the weak?

S
Sandro_NSK 18.12.19

I understand that Russian language can not wait right???

J
Jafes 18.12.19

Sandrock
Was crack for the version on the old consoles, I think the craftsmen to pull it out and gash Rusik for the PC version within a few weeks.

S
Sandro_NSK 18.12.19

Jafes
it would be nice, but the game intrigued

J
Jafes 18.12.19

Sandrock
If you can not wait, we could use this one:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1621181313&insideModal=0

S
Sandro_NSK 18.12.19

Jafes
this is for the bakery??? if so, ATP for snapping one)))