3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shinobi333 18.12.19 07:25 am

Will the game have mouse control? (Devil May Cry 5)

Who knows if mouse control or gamepad have to play? as for DMC4
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkDante2008 18.12.19

Not even dream about the mouse control, it would look ridiculous in the classics.
Keyboard/Gamepad

R
RumerG 18.12.19

Shinobi333
Yeah, now 300 times. There was no trace of mouse control in DMC. Either keyboard or gamepad. The game will be just gorgeous, and I think that it will be game of the year 2019 in parallel with the Metro)

J
Jmen111 18.12.19

You what nonsense are certainly will. 2019 on the street.

D
DarkDante2008 18.12.19

Jmen111
No, it's not. And don't look at the year please. Simply because in the original this has never been observed. And the mouse is not pocompile.

S
Shadow-Death 18.12.19

Jmen111
the mouse you have only the menu will work on pause... and control on the keys WASD IJKL

M
Morgan Yu 18.12.19

DarkDante2008
The mouse will, like in LCA. This is the best interpretation of management

D
DenKare 18.12.19

The Director stated that the office or a jacket, I do not remember - will be like Devil may Cry 4

S
Shinobi333 18.12.19

Thank You All! But this is just your opinion and arguments, I'm asking about real facts and information, if any))) Because in DMC (2013) was the camera control with the mouse, and there's no need to bomb the blue. XD XD XD XD XD Well, even if the mouse does can on their gamepad to play once these fundamental haters-nethconsult)))))

S
Shinobi333 18.12.19

According to reliable sources, the game uses a new game engine Capcom RE Engine which was first used in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. So maybe the camera will be possible with the mouse and rotate it. BUT IT'S NOT EXACTLY!))))))))) But I still pre-order won't do without a mouse, not ice somehow, and that if predzakazhu and mouse is not, then your controller will have to get used to. After all, on the controller I awkward. IMHO

a
agressorwolf 18.12.19

Shinobi333
I agree with you, I am as a person through all of dmc on the clave, and in the last part (the restart) so all the mouse has become IJKL is(partly), I'm glad, there is a gamepad from Curling irons to computer, but no ice for me. And correctly say - on taste and color felt-tip pens different...

G
GG4 18.12.19

Better support for guitar gash.

I
IIInckrayxxx 18.12.19

Shinobi333 wrote:
But I still pre-order won't do without a mouse, not ice somehow.
Already pissed you even hear yourself, what are you talking about?

D
DenKare 18.12.19

In any case, I take it, the roofing on the plates, and the PC sparaco if it's just a gash Rus voiceovers, and eventually buy at a discount

S
Ser Vereskag 18.12.19

Shadow-Death
O our people!!!
He also plays with the fourth!

N
Nikita redgrave 18.12.19

the game is shit is that the mouse without

E
Ely Maze 18.12.19

Nikita Redgrave
why you decided that it is not even out

A
Adrielin 18.12.19

Of course, the AAA project in 2019, claiming the Goths, without the mouse.
To people not familiar with the series, it will make life easier.And old geeks like me did not navredit.All my life I played with the keyboard, but in the LCA, to a mouse used for a couple of hours.
And what is all this nonsense a La in the classics it was not?. Then you do not vanilla do, and a new game.Like heaps of other things were not, and now will.
Not palmberg on the mouse... a clown.

S
Shinobi333 18.12.19

Finally, one of the most normal and adequate response Vverhu