3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flamingbird 18.12.19 07:35 am

Weapons Resident Evil 4 (Resident Evil 4)

This theme contains a description of all the guns in the game. If I forgot something - add screenshots and write where and how you found a particular gun.
64 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

PISTOLS 9MM:

A simple pistol
pix.PlayGround.ru
Available from the beginning of the game. After a full upgrade kills almost any ganados shot in the head.

A pistol with a silencer.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Don't know what's special about it. Available at Mercenaries in the inventory of Wesker.

Punisher.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Interesting gun can shoot through 2 people(after full upgrade - 5!!!). You can get two ways to perform a mini mission(to shoot 10 or more blue medalenov) and pick it up from a dealer or buy from the same dealer, but for 20,000 pesetas.

Blacktail.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Great rapid-fire gun. After a complete upgrade of its firepower increased to 4.5. Sold by the merchant in the castle.

Ред9.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The most moschny 9mm pistol. After the full upgrade brings village ganados with the 1st shot. Available from the merchant in the village before the bridge(when you need to defend the house with Luis).

Ред9 butt.
pix.PlayGround.ru
When aiming the butt makes it more stable. Other properties were not noticed. Triclad appear in the sale along with the gun.

Matilda.
pix.PlayGround.ru
This bonus barrel from the second part of the Cut we all remember. Available after the first pass of the game. It shoots bursts of 3 bullets. After a complete upgrade of oboima increased to 100 rounds.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

SHOTGUNS:

A normal shotgun.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The first of a series of shotguns. You can get in the village, in a house which hides Leon. There he hangs on the wall. Or you can buy it from a dealer when they first met. At full upgra de strikes precisely at any distance.

The assault shotgun.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Perhaps this is the most useless out of all the shotguns. Full its upgrade will open already on the island after the castle and increase its power up to 10(Stryker has a maximum power of 12). Sold by the merchant in the castle.

Stryker.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Automatic shotgun. It is the best choice. Full upgrade gives an increase in store up to 100 cartridges. Available from the merchant in the castle, after Salazar will drop Leon into a pit of spikes.

The standard shotgun.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Right there in the inventory of Ada. The only shotgun available to her. Not available in the scenario for Leon.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

45-CALIBRE.

The broken butterfly.
pix.PlayGround.ru
For me the trunk was the most favorite of the 45's. Its a full upgrade gives a damage of 50(the largest of simple weapons). There are 2 ways of getting it:
1.(The easiest)to Purchase from the merchant in the castle.
2.(Free)Everyone remembers katushku with a locked door and a window(before Leon gets Labirint)? Well, after you rescue Ashley in a hurry to the room. Press enter at the door, and sits her. She opens the door. Inside several chests and one of them is the broken butterfly.

Killer 7.
pix.PlayGround.ru
For me it was a disappointment, as it has over the upgrade. Has a quick recharge, bought the island from the merchant.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

MACHINES.

TMP.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The only ultrasound in the script for Leon and Ada. A very great rate. Saves in fights with many monsters and simply when other guns don't have bullets. Available from the merchant in the dungeon in front of the cemetery. Full upgrade: increases damage done to a 1.8.

TMP butt.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The same thing, only now the aim and the shooting sight is not throwing so much. Butt appears in the sale together with the TMP.

Special TDM.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The peculiarity lies in the fact that the stock already built. Available this version of TMP in the Mercenaries at Hanka.

The Thompson Submachine Gun.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Cool thing. Thompson during the Second world war. Once the first run of the game Hell and Stoi 1000000(!) pesetas. Infinite ammo.

The Thompson submachine gun(mafia).
pix.PlayGround.ru
The first modification of the 20-ies(the original). Different disc shop. Available only if you're dressed Mafiosi. Any differences from the original has not. Also available in a scenario for Hell after the first passage.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

SNIPER.

Rifle with a manual shutter.
pix.PlayGround.ru
The first sniper. Full upgrade gives her the damage to 30, but it does not pay too a slow recharge. Available at the first meeting with the dealer, also bought her sight, increasing the resistance(on screen he has already put on the rifle.)

A semi-automatic rifle.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Very rapid-fire, large store. Complete upgrade of uvelichitelnoe to machine. You can only get from a dealer.

A semi-automatic rifle with a scope.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Sight as in the case with the first gun at valitsivat resistance. There is for sale along with the rifle.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

The GRENADE launchers.

Mortar.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Stresemanni with a timer. Full upgrade allows you to shoot homing mines. Sight increases accuracy, and it appears in the sale together with mortar.

Rocket launcher.
PlayGround.ru
Kills everyone with one shot - better to buy before the fight with the boss. Singly.

The infinite rocket launcher.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Once the first pass. A great weapon for mass extermination of monsters. Infinite ammo.

Special rocket launcher.
pix.PlayGround.ru
You can't buy. Get in the final battle with the boss from Ada. I honestly still don't understand what, besides price and color charge, different from the usual flare.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

CROSSBOWS AND BOWS.

Crossbow.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Available in the scenario for Hell. Arrows explode.

Krauser Bow.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Available in the Mercenaries from Krauser. Is killing stuff.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

THE REST IS A BONUS WEAPON.

Magnum.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Beast! A terrible destructive force. Full upgrade increases the damage up to 99.9 and gives endless ptrone. You can open passing Mercenaries every character, every location 5 stars.

P. R. L. 412
pix.PlayGround.ru
Available once you have cleared Expert. Is 0. Has two modes, depending on how Dolgova hold the fire button.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

Write what weapons you like more, comment., write, if you forgot.

A
Arcanis 18.12.19

I think we should put in the Chicago Typewriter a bonus weapon.
All is well, I only have a few amendments and additions.
First, the Typewriter again. You have written that it opens after the first passage. But in fact it opens after completing the script for Hell, which is unlocked after beating the game (to dull). Again for the slow-witted can say that are not in the new game, and when loading a special save made at the end of the game.
Oh, by the way, the same automatic scripts for Hell is unlocked after beating the mini-scenario Assigment Ada (Ada the Spy) (and not the main scenario for the same Hell). It could also be purchased from the merchant at the beginning of a new round, but not for 1 million and 300 thousand.
What else.. Oh, about the infrared sight is not mentioned here. 8)
..And egg )) Three varieties )

-----

My favorite weapon of all - the crossbow Ada. Beautiful, stylish, and the effect pleasing.

F
Flamingbird 18.12.19

About eggs and sight - eggs there, and to sight far away hefty.

K
KuLeByaKa 18.12.19

so ! shoo for rezhym MERCENARIES and HELL ??? this type Nada game priti ??

E
EBrEH 18.12.19

Guys! tell the dealer what an infinite Bazooka I can buy ??? passed the game got to the first dealer and it is not present =(((

N
NegeN 18.12.19

You don't have from the beginning you sozdaetsya another file where it saves downloads and all but Bazooka is worth the money!

E
EBrEH 18.12.19

P. R. L. 412 and the ammo is a miracle weapon eats ???

G
Gwaron 18.12.19

Yes, it eats time!
While charge - axe head buit

D
Dima S 18.12.19

I have all weapons except the P. R. L. 412

K
Komradik 18.12.19

Lope costumes in the game?

g
g romero 18.12.19