3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 18.12.19 07:36 am

Hate rats (Dark Souls 3)

This pass ng+3, dungeon Iritira. Decided the vremni not much to spend,I think the race quickly to Carla ,released and fly away like you always do. But pissed a giant rat followed me and wouldn't let go. In the end I ran to the camera, Carla,killed me as I was low HP and one shot killed Carl.
Perfectionist inside me is crying because I will miss the character's in the fire temple
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sademus 18.12.19

oru)))

D
Ded MastDay 18.12.19

okonoshi
That's why I don't dimly to the NPCs until you smooth out all the locations of mobs.

E
Evgeniy Ahmedov 18.12.19

I got stuck at Iretire specifically, I can't go further, that the Inquisition killed, the large crowd, and the level in my opinion small... 55 level. 3 souls the souls and the beginning of the game had it's hard, so hard that I could accumulate 20 thousand souls early in the game with Gundarom(died, killed those Peeps in the hood, went to the boss again, die, and raise their souls, etc.) played 26 hours and after I knocked the breastplate of the knight Latrice, gloves Latrica, it still hasn't changed his armor(the class chose the knight, because not know who). I have the sword one and the same...

E
Evgeniy Ahmedov 18.12.19

Lord, teach you how to play

D
Dina_Mit 18.12.19

Evgeny Akhmedov
Teach! Play and everything will work out, bro!

o
okonoshi 18.12.19

Evgeny Akhmedov
just play ,people will eventually lapped . I also gundere day sat,then got used to the mechanics.
VIDOS see how people play

O
OrisLumenis 18.12.19

Evgeny Akhmedov
The Inquisition Bay two-handed sword in a double grip. Very cool sword with the boss soul of the tree is done. Dvurechnaya quick attack and knocks them attack.
Well, watch the stamina leaving to the roll well, and initially to stamina up to 40 ukachi, a very important parameter.