3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19 07:36 am

Quest \"the Legendary arrow\" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Good afternoon. Question on the quest the Legendary arrow.
Began to pass and immediately went to Emmett to Granger.
On the quest you need to clean the manure of pigs, then blow up the manure, then a duel, etc.
So after the duel I took the legendary revolver that fell out killed Grainger. Immediately above and completed the game.
Is it possible to find it in the game then, or is he lost? After returning to his small farm there is nothing and no one.
Thank you.
And here the same, so as not to create a separate topic next to this farm was a random event with an escaped prisoner who was in a prison uniform and shackles. He asked for his release shooting the chains on his feet. I shot, went to a dialogue saying thank you and then I accidentally pointing a gun at him and he started to run... a debacle like this. Immediately at this point rebooted the game, but that event is not met. Who passed... is there any consequences after these actions or random events affect only Honor?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dema 80 18.12.19

Sebastian2010
runners are constantly just give hum what and where to steal/to Rob - if critical about the pistol - load a previous saved game - still, the availability of pistol nothing is added or subtracted

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

Dema 80
Unfortunately, preservation is not. I understand that the gun then never get?
Well, surely there are weapons much better.

N
Norm112 18.12.19

Sebastian2010

Do not worry, it features so-so. 100% and platinum is not affected
Spoiler

M
MrKarlLogan 18.12.19

Fhrby
Thank you for such a detailed response!

D
Dema 80 18.12.19

in consolation....