3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry204 18.12.19 07:36 am

Marquard (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, can you spell Marquage (lycanthrope with skellige, on the quest), can still something it is possible to feed him? or do I have to kill him?
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 18.12.19

I feed him your own meat. (The flesh of a werewolf)
The curse broken, but he immediately died.

A
Angry204 18.12.19

Kolkatan
Yes, I now did the same, poidee he died, a spell? I wonder just what it would be

a
alexzet3 18.12.19

Angry204
so I realized-this is the spell!
just hack it makes no sense
again

m
mr_blackie 18.12.19

need a former subordinate of markala Fang to take and to give his marquage. then he again becomes human.

s
spacey_bear 18.12.19

In the cave, Marquage got the key from the main hut in the garden. There's a diary. After reading it, opens another possibility of passing the quest where you can break the curse with Marquage (without death)

O
Oleg Bervinov 18.12.19

spacey_bear
I removed his curse and then still slammed.

O
Oleg Bervinov 18.12.19

mr_blackie
it is not so easy to give, if for example, to kill the former employee before he will tell you what to do with this Tusk, lines of dialogue to Give Fang, will not be simple.

c
caliskan 18.12.19

And why did it spell? He is a reptile. To kill him is necessary.

P
Purgesha 18.12.19

caliskan
well, you can spell and kill in the guise of a man, that he never was able to return. In fact, Yes, can be fed meat, but there are just 2 choices here, I personally spell it)

L
LaserDeath 18.12.19

Has spell Fang and released) in the war against Ilfov Islands every thug need, and he seems like a decent man so many feared him))

N
NightHawkreal 18.12.19

Yeah, a couple of shrines you see cut out. I have it right on the head shortened, and besides, I promised.

M
M.O.N.A.X. 18.12.19

The fact is that when you save best bike the opportunity to take in Novigrad sword not bad enough I do not remember the level and kind of grey , the principle is simple come to the garden looking for the cave crawl back watch a movie then they fight with the creature further dialogue , and then we stamp up to the target there are 2 handles 3 reservoir one in the story, but the other she would be right there and a diary who participated in the RAID go to the village they say the fight is not going the main thing that he said what he did with Marquardo , and then everything just take Fang sawing in a cave miraculous powers let start I will say where the sword is and then mono to fill up a warrior from him, nor any but another geek on Skellige not need !!!

s
spacey_bear 18.12.19

Oleg Berlinov
Similarly did

n
nyoxo 18.12.19

People tell me where to find it, the job is, the scope of the searches he has climbed in can't and NPS - no

M
MoscowGolem 18.12.19

nyoxo
first go to the cave near the levers for water plugs - listening to the story of the key then go to the plugs use 1 up naraidi under the cave, take the key, then go to the common house to open the door, take diary , read, go to the pirate on the pier - don't kill , he will say that he has a tooth for disenchanting) continue to give tooth get a referral for a reward in Novigrad) to kill or not its completely up to you.

f
farwaterbsg 18.12.19

MoscowGolem
I did it but no directions are not received!

P
Player.kair 18.12.19

farwaterbsg
Probably fixed, because Marquard have to inform the lender that he is alive and from him will come. Yes, and this deceit is clearly not in the spirit of Geralt - did not notice him in the back beat.

And in General, about the murder after disenchantment. If only he stayed in the temple during the attack, then without thinking cut it to the raiders. And if you start to judge and pass sentence for the committed or planned crimes, then it is time to remove the Guild badge and become a knight-errant. Work will be enough - rare leader of the squad does not boast of the trophies of foray into any temple. But with money it can be difficult - castles and inheritances, as we have a decent knight, no; charge it with the worthless peasants to take, they are already starving; for preventing a likely massacre, hardly anyone fork out. Will continue this journey too long, at the first audience with any of the rulers, it will be necessary to try to save the world from the evil tyrant, whose empty entire villages.
I think the option of murder without disenchanting it is also good, but since I took the spell, the dilemma to kill or not, not being aggressive, the person should not be - the choice is obvious. Here he hold a charge, start to threaten the friends of Geralt - can we just talk differently; and that there are ways and without the slaughter to point out his error. Killing is only possible in the attack - there will work the reflexes.

s
serj_judo 18.12.19

I personally did the right thing. Took the Fang, before listening to the story from the associates, then gave the tooth to the werewolf, he was glad to get drunk, will get drunk and sail back to pirate, and told me about the sword after I killed him, and took from a moneylender sword Deithwen (253-309) damage. A rapist and a cold-blooded killer got his.

E
Evgeniy C 18.12.19

It's much more difficult. ) After the dialogue with a partner, no matter how produced Fang , somehow miraculously the wolf evaporates away, the quest complete does not work, can anyone had this situation, SOS)

R
Radamel Falcao 18.12.19

The best option in my opinion:
Don't feed Marquage his own meat, and find the key in the cavern beneath the grove. Go to the main building and find the diary. We speak to his former partner and after we learn that the curse can be removed with Fang taking it by force. With child murderers, rapists and robbers are not wanted here-so just to say goodbye. Then raskoldoval of Markala and after learn about loan shark in Novigrad, not give the latest git with the team to come out of the cave alive.