3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HyperXStream 18.12.19 07:39 am

Your expectations (DriveClub)

What do you expect from the game, your impressions.
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
punisher1266 18.12.19

Expect the game minor tuning,external,running.And in General liked the game.

B
Burnoutman 18.12.19

I hope that it will not be as bleak as Gt5

D
DearLife 18.12.19

I assume that this will be the start of this series, but something tells us that the game will be a mixture of GT+N4S=shit3))

L
Leonid Zaharov 18.12.19

I hope to be at least some open world

p
paligraf 18.12.19

Leonid Zakharov
not, he is here and not needed.

K
Konstantinum 18.12.19

Leonid Zakharov
will not worry about

d
daratarkor 18.12.19

A good game will be

L
Loki D.S. 18.12.19

daratarkor
How wrong you were.

s
shopogolik 18.12.19

Not objectively the editorial staff has evaluation games,this 4,and project cars 9+!!!driftlab without any PR and other things are much better left.Well, they probably know best..

S
SanSanZ 18.12.19

The most underrated race of this generation. Bad start killed her. More developers made games just candy, it's one of the best arcade racing of this generation. It great physics (Yes, you need to get used to), tracks, better weather effects. She gives old school when there were no races in the open world, and each in manual work. A lot of Championships and cars... it is great in multiplayer, where you don't RAM at every opportunity. Despite the fact that this is an arcade here, each machine is its control, drive just kicks. It is a pity that did not deliver support Pro PS4, and in General that the Studio was closed.
In General, this review seems to me, tells all to the point. Anyone have a PS4 to take without hesitation if you love a good arcade. I say this despite the fact that I love the series Forza Horizon.
Spoiler