3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
luckyseven 18.12.19 07:39 am

Your least favorite boss (Dark Souls 3)

I like because of the Pontiff and 2 lizards (true Aldrich) sometimes you want the monitor to break.
How about you?
31 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 18.12.19

Midir - inadequate number of HP, too strong attack, and most annoying camera that retracts when he raises his head up high before impact.

a
ayyrasmus 18.12.19

FallenGhost
Midir great boss (if not the camera, right), learn his attacks and hit only on the head, and not on the other parts, then the number of HP he would be surprisingly quite adequate.

l
luckyseven 18.12.19

FallenGhost
I forgot about him, will be the third for me)

F
FallenGhost 18.12.19

ayyrasmus
Yes, I know that on the head, it smashes. Passed the game twice, and killed him. Just a lot of effort spent on it. About HP - both times took the game with a Sword of Darkness, so not much damage took place on it.

M
Morgan Yu 18.12.19

FallenGhost
Gas under his feet, and let all

R
RGC 18.12.19

Aldrich, dunno why. What a boring thought

J
JackFrost13 18.12.19

Nameless king

b
benites 18.12.19

Azarosa hate

F
FallenGhost 18.12.19

ImGabeNewell
Gas?

O
OlegAttor1966 18.12.19

FallenGhost
He meant poisonous mercury.........

A
Aleks Keyn 18.12.19

Probably still Frida)) Midir though bold, but near his head to stay is not difficult. But Frida spamming attacks that bad.

D
Ded MastDay 18.12.19

Most bombed on Frida, and Midir is not the boss, this is a misunderstanding, the battle with him reminds me of the battle of don Quixote with the windmill, on the football field.

T
TimGalimov 18.12.19

Prince-the demon
these two bats age I was very pissed off, even Frieda Midiron easier passes than those demons

S
Student-9606 18.12.19

Frida

r
random3355 18.12.19

Deacons, Yes, they are cool, but as the boss of anything. No complexity, no beauty.

M
Morgan Yu 18.12.19

FallenGhost
Poison fog x)

M
Morgan Yu 18.12.19

random3355
Initially they just weren't such a boss, they were supposed to protect the Pontiff during a battle with them and restore HP

S
SASniy 18.12.19

Azaros. I hate him for the reason that after completing the main game, I decided I will go to dragon peak, but as everyone knows, one must first learn the gesture, I passed the location pretty quickly, but the boss is screwed, I have not been able to kill a few days due to his second stage where he flies into a rage, no estus did not really stick, and to cast nothing really could, in the end, I just pumped, and got him using two-handed sword, but it is in my memory the most sebasky boss, even the same in the end, the nameless king which I killed a week is not so I hated

I
IlovePS4 18.12.19

Aldric as he infuriates me with his arrows , and magic for me zardary he's the boss of everyone, even the nameless king's dunk was better than this shapeless worm-eaten misunderstanding.

r
random3355 18.12.19

ImGabeNewell
The only result we have what we have.