3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 18.12.19 07:40 am

Need help! (Stellaris)

New to this game)
All a couple of batches started , but was always quickly merged .

And this is the first time reached the success.
Question 3:
1)Built L-Gate ... (Megasurvey)
I understand that I can no longer build other Megasurvey ?
Since it does not work... (saw somewhere that the L-gate did not seem to prohibit for example to build Another building ..)
2)How to win the last game version 2.2 , if at the beginning I removed the tick (the Victory of the Empire with a large number of points)
3)What better Claim to be their vassal or to Tribute ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grevon 18.12.19

1)Built L-Gate ... (Megasurvey) l is the gate you can't build, you just build the gates, when they build another Megasurvey you can not build until I built this to build use http://www.playground.ru/files/stellaris_megastruktury_snyatie_ogranichenij_2_2_3-182141/
2)How to win the last game version 2.2 , if at the beginning I removed the tick (the Victory of the Empire with a large number of points) if you do not know how to develop and use guides
Spoiler
3)What better Claim to be their vassal or to Tribute ? why become a vassal?

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 18.12.19

VsynC
1) As you completed them, they are the same in neskolko stages are constructed, 1 Construction ship 2 built stuff there and click on the button Finish(I just didn't build them yourself, and restoring existing)
2) In the Tab current jobs(F2) see Tab - Win(until you get bored)
3)Depends on how you play and who you play(I usually just grab and give the genocide) And even to become Overlord XS, I don't like to play so

o
one-vov 18.12.19

VsynC
The gates do not affect mega structures,just have each one(except gates and it seems biotopes) ,L-gate is not possible to build,only to learn technology, obtain knowledge,and activate,which will give the opportunity to travel through the Stargate,but mostly from to climb every stuff)),at the expense of victory do not know to destroy it,to capture anything and everything), 3 - can was meant by protectorate?

M
Mihail Golohvast 18.12.19

BaLeFullPlayEr24 wrote:
Depends on how you play and who you play(I usually just grab and give the genocide) And even to become Overlord XS, I don't like to play so
You are right, all you need to destroy, and that left me a vassal within the Empire, so the bastard had raised a war against me took a couple of the colonies and became a vassal of the ancients, and their fleet was ogogo) And had to make peace) So now all under the knife)

V
VsynC 18.12.19

Grevon
Yeah ... Probably a normal gate, not L... )
Michael Holocuast
Here's how ? for some reason, I have to declare war on another Empire that would just erase them ?
I don't need their territory .... I just want to be alone ))
Grevon
how to develop you know ... I just don't understand what to do next...
Now I have the best Economy , the power of the fleet and Technologies .
Is that extinct Empire empathetic stronger than me.
A check (Win Empire with a large number of points) I removed...

G
Grevon 18.12.19

VsynC
so bring all and wait for the threats

M
ManticoreX 18.12.19

VsynC
Colossus for the destruction of one and all(the reason for the war will serve), well, or absorbing swarm champion. And generally it is better to look at the guides in the network.
Spoilery for example play since that distant time when nothing really was in the game:) have sunk into oblivion my stations wormholes and fighter interceptors of enemy stormtroopers(I loved those battles to watch) in General digress:) the Game have moved since then,so after these patches myself as a beginner feel and experience has to dial just studying the game on track playing for different variations of empires and look for something like that. for example I like the collective mind,no factions,wanted ate someone wanted to joined the Union,have full freedom of choice,and with the latest patch its not weak pumped. less problems with a building(there is a lot of unnecessary buildings and goods of the masses.demand),the growth of settlements the highest worlds of the hive after the terraforming provide an opportunity to build any district which is required,which in turn gives access to the mountains of minerals without any decoder.. in General, for a beginner I think collective intelligence is easier to play than the normal race,the main track for the attendants otherwise, nothing will...