3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19 11:42 pm

Not an easy dilemma.

Did you have is that you play yourself in some kind of long game - sandbox, like the last Assassin, Folic 4, etc.
Everything seems OK, like it, but then BAM, there goes what ever toy you are also waiting, not so much that would be, but the interest is there, well, let's say new DOOM, but you have previous sandbox have not been, and to place there another PPV much.
You take, put DOOM, pass it, and while playing it of interest to the previous sandbox gradually fades away, stupidly forgetting some things, little things, so to speak fly off hook.
Then you have passed this DOOM, and the game already lost interest. But you do not remove it, because it seems to be time well spent, pity as it is, I think I will save it for later, maybe the interest will Wake up. But he never wakes up and you throw this game and it may not be bad (not necessarily the ones in the example).
Here's how you fight this? How to overcome the temptation to play all the cool games released forget about the ones that you have not completed?
Even you are working you have no time a day to play with toys, and weekends are busy with other things.
And infinite toys, type Forza Horizon 3 sometimes love is not one hour without a goal is stupid to ride. Or Tundra, like to make a couple of tanks, planes, watch as the blazing bunch. These games count, but the buzz is, have fun, but time-consuming from that of the other games notably, but to abandon them is not desirable.
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Here's how you fight this? Does not fight. There's nothing worse than doing something through force. Tired of the game - keep it for a month, a year, five years, whatever. Then you will pass. Come back mood and you will finish in a day or two. All my life I do, in all areas. Not going to happen - put it aside, carefully consider, and then explode and do it fast and with a twinkle. And the result will be higher each day than to push yourself and in the end still mess up. Some of the things I was waiting for a special mood for a decade or more...and waited. I'm not a quitter, I'm laying in a long box, which is shaking up the cold winter evenings:)

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

requiemmm
Well done! Good advice. I did just now. My hard drive is not particularly large, 500 GB, probably now it is even funny. So I have no way for the computer to store a few games and pull each slowly. Saving progress threw in a separate folder, and the games that do not come anymore a few months was demolished. Then there will be spirit, desire, re-install, save RAM stick and go!

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.09.19

no, I happens quite often is that they play five to ten minutes, and then BAM! and interest in the game disappears comes up before the game with the computer. And then a week later I remember and it was a good game and again install it and so every time
It is treated just? HELP!!

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.09.19

in short I now, in principle, any game can't play more than 10 minutes

N
NikaVika 02.09.19

I happens only with singles,but if coop and have someone to play with,the game fell swoop go through and examine every pixel in the game

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Installed many games, play different, and, in a few pieces a day. One hour of love one, the next hour another. No problem 8)

Podvipodvertov wrote:
Even you are working you have no time a day to play with toys, and weekends are busy with other things
Then long play is not for you, either have a very long time to pass...

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 02.09.19

Podvipodvertov
I have a similar thing continuously:starting to play and pause,because play is very rare.I just saves trying to leave.Once the desire to go back,start from the last save game and continue playing.And play mostly in games where a hundred hours to pass.But alas,work and the road to her much exhaust + overtime at 60-63 hours a month.

G
GIBAY 02.09.19

Sometimes, even as...
I have all the time is always free, because not in school or working, but for some reason playing for half an hour and forget for a few days about them.
Although it seems that time can linger for a igrulek.

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 02.09.19

the same was often, right now I try no more than 3 games to go;
if the old is not so much in the past, a sometimes-new start;
dying light threw long, the plot is a little rusty and he climbed up on Wikipedia, skimmed through the story to the point where done playing, refresh your memory passed the game and no spoilers :D

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

Does not fight. I try not to do a new game until you finish the old one.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Piratvisuth
And through then play again sometime?

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Yes pereprohozhu

P
Podvipodvertov 02.09.19

I only remember the Witcher 3 in the same breath went, played 600 hours, three or four months he played, if not more. I played it, I forgot that there are other games, but it was only with the Witcher. And no, even divinity original sin is also the first volley passed, something caught it very much.

N
Naporistaya bulka 02.09.19

It happens, but I calmly returned to the abandoned game and continue to play.

p
pekabir 02.09.19

no problem dropou games as soon as they begin to waft boredom