3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anglerfish 18.12.19 08:03 am

Widescreen patch (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus)

No one is aware, the patch under high resolution gash? I googled, but never found.
And somehow strange turns out: for the first part of the patch is, and for this, which everybody called the best of the modern Turtle, is still there.
The most amazing thing is that at the WSGF at all no theme with this game, as well as at PCGamingWiki... a feeling that this game actually is as if there is either a resolution of no problems O_o
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
solaris project 18.12.19

Anglerfish
Hi is the patch for the first work?

s
solaris project 18.12.19

Anglerfish
I have the game not even starts after it

s
solaris project 18.12.19

About the second I changed the resolution manually, but the game became unstable

A
Anglerfish 18.12.19

solaris project
The patch should be taken from WSGF and to take from the archive the one that streched (i.e. the interface is there is stretched), not centered (this. exe I have also not worked).
And secondly, I also tried to manually change, but the game does not start after that.

s
solaris project 18.12.19

Anglerfish
well download test

s
solaris project 18.12.19

The General configuration of the two parts!
[SCREEN]
WIDTH=1024
HEIGHT=768
DEPTH=32

s
solaris project 18.12.19

The name TMNT

A
Anglerfish 18.12.19

solaris project
No, I changed to 1920x1080 and climbs error before launch.

s
solaris project 18.12.19

Anglerfish
Maybe you will understand how it works

s
solaris project 18.12.19

Anglerfish
make them the skins shirokoformatnye would be nice

s
sosic 01 18.12.19

solaris project
I tried to change your HD monitor I have after finish each mission was to fly as the first part did not apostilas after saving config

A
Anglerfish 18.12.19

solaris project
sosic 01
In short, in nature (yet) does not exist widescreen patcha, so I scored this case.
Downloaded Dolphin to emulate Gamecube, downloaded images of all 3 parts (the 3rd will do on a PC) and will play safely. GC instead of PS2 because of the fact that there is a hack you can 60FPS cut in the 2nd and 3rd parts.

-
-SlashuuR- 18.12.19

Anglerfish
http://www.playground.ru/files/just_cause_universalnyj_widescreen_fix_1920x1080-139375/
This fix works in TMNT 2, but there is a bug. The interface remains 4:3, and offset from the upper left corner of the screen. The solution to that, don't know, but at least, so at least you can play in widescreen resolution.

I
IgroCawas 18.12.19

-SlashuuR-
I know!
Fiddled a little with your file, and found a solution.
in the file resolution.ini need to put 1 in the value ForceViewport instead of 0. There is a bug - shift of the interface in the upper left corner of the screen.

A
AntonToxa 16.02.21

I found the solution personally.

Downloading dgVoodoo D3D9 Beta. from here - https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=51790&start=620#p714926

After unpacking the downloaded archive to the root of the game.
Transfer files from the MS folder to the root of the game.
After the files from the 3Dfx folder, also transfer (see what kind of Windows system you have, if 32 bits, then x86 and if 64 bits, then x64).

Now we set up the screen

Run dgVoodooCpl.exe

Go to the DirectX tab.

We are looking for the Resolution parameter.

Change to the resolution you need.

Click Apply then OK.

PROFIT!

T
Teenmonkey 16.02.21

AntonToxa
works ATP

G
Guest 13.12.23

m