3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leonta 18.12.19 08:05 am

what breaks the game? (Legends of Eisenwald)

I would be grateful instructions to Artmann and any good trainer codes well, or throw off, please. Everyone who is hacked to the finals without codes I recommend to find a job or a woman and it is better both immediately understand what energy and time you need to spend))))
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitovt-d 18.12.19

leonta
The headstock break with no problems, the whole 8-bit, experience failed.
Herehttp://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5602506&sid=067dbb8d81f9d298188534beea177c7fпоявились table for Cheat Engine

S
ShuHER_84 18.12.19

experience 4-bit.

B
Blaster Dark 18.12.19

here are the cheats! open the console and write help, the list will be like: addexp, addgold, addpers(this cheat is not understood) and other...

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 18.12.19

Blaster Dark
cheats that is, and how juzat? writes the example code addgold about [army] (or something like that), and how to understand it? what to insert in place of the [army]?

v
vppauk 18.12.19

The Incredible Kleinman
What's not clear? write for example: addexp 20000

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 18.12.19

With the codes figured out. That's just addpers cheat does not work in the course. All the registers, tried

A
Artilleriyavpered 18.12.19

Script for CheatEngine(version 1.005 of the game) for infinite lives for the army(checked only at the beginning of the game)
ENABLE ONLY DURING THE BATTLE:
Спойлерdefine(address,Eisenwald.exe+10BA25)
define(bytes 66 01 D0 8C F2 FF FF 96)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)
label(flagone)
label(flagtwo)

newmem:

code:
cmp eax, 0236FDBC
je flagtwo
cmp eax, 02376364
je flagone
flagtwo:
add cx, 1000
flagone:
add [eax+edx*8-0000690E],cx
jmp return

address:
jmp code
nop
nop
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
db bytes
// add [eax+edx*8-0000690E],cx

dealloc(newmem)
Works not always and not with all the troops(hot keys on the script stick makes sense), maybe later will do through a pointer to the player. If you have any difficulty FROM ME.

R
RUSXP 18.12.19

leonta

Honestly don't know how to play - not try. There are simpler (read: for down) games - farm frenzy, etc.

A
Artilleriyavpered 18.12.19

RUSXP
Do you care about hacking a single player game? I was always surprised by people like you.
vitovt-d
I have no table from Shinkansen'and never worked.

G
GGame 18.12.19

somebody make a trainer for life, I get stupid in the beginning after the capture of the castle left the people there and in C grade moved and I was attacked by some nerds , there is zero chance of winning

S
Sensey_Sensey 18.12.19

leonta
The answer in this topic: the difficulty of the game or stupid brains
http://forums.playground.ru/legends_of_eisenwald/slozhnost_igry_ili_zhe_tupye_mozgi-873079

The name of the topic no one is not offended, and shows that in every game you need to get to comprehend and understand.
I remember I once went through the game not knowing how to use any alchemy or magic. And then I discovered that these functions are present.

Finance to
Spoiler
Finance before taking locks
Spoiler
Finances after taking three castles

Selling Heavy axes 794 coins

Buying the same axes 606 coins

Pumped units 75% of which did not participate in any battle
Garrison Frosch
Spoiler
The Garrison Of Mossenson
Spoiler
The Garrison Gassenhof
Spoiler
The Garrison Hohenfels
Spoiler
The Garrison Of Glatz
Spoiler
Note: Garrison's Widow, the Shepherd and the Wolves have units not only 1 level but there are also second, and some closer to 3 level, respectively, above the level of performance
Sergeant level 1
Spoiler
Sergeant level 2
Spoiler
In addition, the garrisons of the two castles, and three sentinel towers received almost nothing because the coins spent only on healers (herbalist) at 18 coins apiece. While the 25-26th Marines
and 20 shooters received a gift without a coin.

d
don.zorin63 18.12.19

As someone who works with codes in the console -- write their translation and how to drive . Particularly interested in code about the treatment of the army and is there a code for clothes and other things.

G
Georgiy Tihonov 18.12.19

how 8 Windows to break throw VIDOS

P
Patriot PG 18.12.19

addpers allows himself or the enemy to add characters to the party, but you need to know the number of the character, and if the enemy - the ID of the enemy.