3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
don.zorin63 18.12.19 08:05 am

Need help to replace the GG Archer on man , at least the face (Legends of Eisenwald)

Help at whom hands grow from the right place , as to replace at least the face of archers women on the male face , even in the dialogues are not treated so , and not too much , it can not be read . Tried all sorts of files to change , but that does not really happen . I would be grateful for any help and good advice. Thank you in advance.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGutlya 18.12.19

don.zorin63
what's the point? than you are a woman, don't like?

d
don.zorin63 18.12.19

Vlad Voronin
I am a man and want to play a man . You can really help or not ?

M
MrGutlya 18.12.19

don.zorin63
no... Archer plays normally, and the figure of the man lying in the game files.. so...

d
don.zorin63 18.12.19

Vlad Voronin
Pasakumu changed , but the Archer she is the only pers who may bow to use a crossbow , put the other TGA( took bandit Archer ) -- with a bow and walks normally with a crossbow -- flies , not walks and keeps the crossbow is not correct .

M
MrGutlya 18.12.19

don.zorin63
Then you need to make when taking the crossbow had a little militia..

d
don.zorin63 18.12.19

Vlad Voronin
Offer before you take the bow to change the model for the Archer , and when I take the crossbow-and then to change the model on the crossbowman.

M
MrGutlya 18.12.19

don.zorin63
Yeah.. just how to do it... this is the output 100%

Z
ZzzRed 18.12.19

You Perv)

Z
ZzzRed 18.12.19

don.zorin63
Google fashion , that can will find

d
don.zorin63 18.12.19

EvilShaper
Not yet , the game so to say old ( 2013) , but now it is completely altered and it became the new (2015 July) . Those who love the theme of Heroes of might and magic, never winter , king's bounty , ascension to the throne -- really suggest to play this game .

P
Patriot PG 18.12.19

don.zorin63
Put TGA from the Margrave or the Burgrave, just head do not forget to put. And conversations change, it is necessary to female to male to replace, but it doesn't always work - there are conversations right under the Archer.