3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kus-Vykus 18.12.19 08:06 am

The problem with fishing (the-ing rods). (Far Cry 5)

Hello! A few days ago wanted pereproyti game. Installed version 1.011. Normal pitch is obtained with the tenth, if not more, trying. After the stroke of bait sticks, like hanging in the air. When you move the mouse back, then how would the bait hits the water close to shore. With great difficulty managed several times to throw far enough away from the shore. Re-installed the game, even Windu demolished and reinstalled with the latest PhysX. Nothing helped. I remembered that I have to work still the game is installed the old version 1.4.0. Try here. No problem. With the first stroke, the bait flies off and hits the water far enough. Who can faced with similar and knows how to fix it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 18.12.19

The new version on the second computer has the same problem?

K
Kus-Vykus 18.12.19

airstorm
Tomorrow I will try. Computers are almost identical. I don't think the problem is in the gland.

K
Kus-Vykus 18.12.19

airstorm
Downloaded and installed 3 different Repack. Removing another cleaning the system and each time I started a new game((( The same problem as at home. Reinstalled the old version. Everything is fine. The rod is carried with a Bang, when the new version doing the job women on catching 3 fish, I had to make 37 attempts, of which only 4 were successful.
On gland.
At work i7-8700, Asus prime z370-a, asus 1080, 16 Gigs of memory, samsung evo 860 500 gigs, AOC G2460PG
Home i7-8700K, z370 plus MSI gaming, asus 1080 Ti, 16 gig memory, samsung evo 970 500 gigs, acer predator xb241h
Both Monica at 144 Hertz. Set the limit of frames disconnected-included vertical sync, even set all the graphics settings to minimum. Nothing helps(((

d
dimonslav 18.12.19

The trainer is running? If Yes, then try without it. Noticed this problem.

a
airstorm 18.12.19

Killy-Vicus
Not in gland business. Most likely the problem is related to:
1. Direct X
2. Microsoft visual C++ Redist
3. PhysX
4. DotNet (I think this game requires version 4.6)
If you downloaded the Repack, then you look if any of them are from Mechanics or Hatab? They are sewn into the Repack need additional AT. But you can tear down and reinstall. Because girafei fiziks you have already experimented, you get Microsoft visual C++ Redist . This could cause problems in many games, from the banal not run to the exotic fail me in texture and stuck forever. Microsoft visual C++ Redist, look for date of production and bits. There are games where it is required, for example, the 32-bit version, even if you have Windows 64. Can you carry them a utility like Revo Uninstaller or the Windows followed by cleaning with something like Ccleaner, then reinstall downloaded Microsoft.
Problems with Direct X no - can be stupid on top to roll again and everything, but .NET Framework (reinstallation) sometimes a little hemorrhoid, but the experiments leave her at the end.

K
Kus-Vykus 18.12.19

dimonslav
Play on the easiest level. In the trainer there is no need.

K
Kus-Vykus 18.12.19

airstorm
I will try to list(((. CCleaner is available. I always clean them after you remove something.

a
airstorm 18.12.19

dimonslav wrote:
The trainer is running? If Yes, then try without it. Noticed this problem.
With some specific or all? I'll have to download and protestit....

a
airstorm 18.12.19

dimonslav right!!! From Killy-Vicus another problem, but if someone plays with the trainer, please note that Far Cry 5: the Trainer/Trainer (+21) [1.2.0 - UPD: 14.06.2018] {FLiNG} if enabled, the Numpad 6 (Without recharge) causes bugs with the rod, with game version 1.011. As with older versions - I don't know. If anyone has, can you check and unsubscribe.

R
Rain_Rain 29.09.20

airstorm
Thank you, good man)

a
airstorm 29.09.20

Rain_Rain
;) Have a nice game!