3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19 08:08 am

The problem of the game with window mode,full screen=window (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

The point is that if I put the game in windowed mode, the game will be in windowed mode(brilliant), but if you change To full screen, then the essence will not change, will be the same window, just to the left of the top screen. I want a full screen 1280*720 then, to improve performance. Understand that a notebook, all business, but on this forum people who are having performance is worse, run the game and play normally. Video: Nvidia GeForce Gt 720M RAM: 8gb processor: i5-3230m. + everything else, and the graphics card is not that defines, and in NVidia settings Les, changed to only using the discrete run, in the config I changed the video card, read only set, RMB on the shortcut, clicked and chose run on discrete, neither of which helps

31 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

T
TimKar 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
Alt+Enter tried?
Maybe due to the fact that the game does not see your video card and use the 720 instead of the Intel HD?

D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

Genom94
The same as in the game to switch, no difference

T
TimKar 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
Try to make the game not Intel ashdi as the main saw and your NVIDIA 720 used.

D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

Genom94
Does not work, see the description of the problem, nothing helps

T
TimKar 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
Then you need a patch the first day, he just fixes your problem, look at the past blogs, but I do not know whether he is online and if a license, then it automatically must kachatsya.

a
ars-fc 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
the same problem on the laptop. There are three possible screen is. The window and full screen - the game is in the window, and the third mode, I do not remember as is called (also che there in the window) - stretched the game to full screen, now playing without problems

D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

ars-fc
And what fps? Grifoni anyway, I got 9-11 fps on any settings low , high, in short the same follach 4.

R
RavenW89 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
resolution change=)) helped me

D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

RavenW89
As smischnoy, now the neighbors will talk , laugh together, over this misery(I mean game:))

a
ars-fc 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
I have a laptop core i7, gtx765m outpaced, 12 gb play on high no brakes at all (in unity was the brakes on high before the patch)

R
RavenW89 18.12.19

ars-fc
you and RAM frequency percent put)

a
ars-fc 18.12.19

RavenW89
just take the laptop for 40K)) Chinese

D
Denis Hramov 18.12.19

serg semin
Bred 322, uhadi, file rar.exe is the first registered yesterday, 5 minutes before sending a message, no personal information.

A
Apparatchik9 18.12.19

Same problem, only helps if you set the max resolution of the screen, but then the iron does not pull

A
Agro_228 18.12.19

Put a maximized window.I put my picture on the entire screen turned

R
Reeps One 18.12.19

I have the same problem but when put on full screen and maximized window, the picture is tapered and when in the window then the rules...what could be the problem please tell me and none were digging it was no use!!!((

R
Reeps One 18.12.19

A
AlexSkliff 18.12.19

Denis Khramov
In General,look.I also had this same problem,same laptop.Managed to solve it.
1) the problem with the graphics card
In the 3D settings of the NVIDIA set ASC.exe high-performance NVIDIA processor.I ,for example, stood Integrated graphics hardware and the game lags insanely.
2) the problem with the extension of the screen
Well,firstly, the most obvious way to fix this problem is to change the extension of the screen of the laptop.Adjusted to the game,so to speak.Well, for example,put 1366 * 768.Will myltse,but the game itself is in full screen.
The second method fixed my problem - connect your laptop via HDMI cable to another monitor.In the settings screen to put the image in the monitor and not the laptop.The game will go fine,in full screen,without sagging.Helped me.If something is not clear please contact