3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 18.12.19 08:10 am

Continuous overload - the game is literally enchanted by it (Fallout 76)

The game is literally sharpened for you to were constantly on overload.
The chest in the camp of 600 cargo, it's a gesture of some sort. About the storage of rubbish after the twentieth level of commercials you can forget, it is elementary there is no place. To do with the Exodus to nowhere, merchants with spawn 200 covers per day - a mockery.
So we have to live without fast travel and walk like a turtle. Sloupok show some turns.
Yes, even if I stupidly throw out all the junk for repair, will take a minimum of provisions and the necessary weapons I weight will be about 150+ of my 195. It is 20 minutes on a normal game, then again the overload will be.
And indeed the research world is getting worse because of the current system of things. Found, for example, some tasty gun, and she demands to the level of hoo, and what are you gonna do? To sell? No one, wait a day and get pennies. Keep until better times elsewhere. Bidnenko.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArkhAngel of Dark 18.12.19

Weapons disassemble it if found then studied for the first time should not take

m
molokan31 18.12.19

Well, at the expense of overloading....... hovers just over 900 kg,Rashad OD large, and up to 850 I'm not even Parus))) Yes, against quick or heap, to be difficult. But for this there is power)))

c
callmegod 18.12.19

Download 3 the weight of the medicine and water from food, in Dexterity and Strength. Definitely pereplavleni stuff in the cargo. Throw out the junk ammo and don't keep more than 2-3 full nuclear units. Ukachi the weight of the armor by 2-3, and the weight BK on 1.
Studied schematics and Recipes give lowlvl players on the server. Don't pack on 20 grenades of all kinds, and if you use explosives, then 1 unit weight of explosive start. Sell excess antirad, rad-x and purified water. Sell all diluted chemicals. Don't forget to use the useless logs, pups and stealth fighting.

E
EmFor 18.12.19

Tdante wrote:
Found, for example, some tasty gun, and her demands on the level hoo
Who would complain about the overload to get a 50+ level. All you heavy drag and cherish, in the end-game nafig not necessary.

L
Lexinton 18.12.19

Tdante
and you put the mod on unlimited caps from merchants and all your problem will be solved

T
Tdante 18.12.19

Lexinton
Fine, and once in the ban. Well, not immediately but a little later. With these tips you can just imagine all nacitanie and walk away from the game.

u
ucher.u 18.12.19

Tdante wrote:
The game is literally sharpened for you to were constantly on overload.
I know what you mean. ))
This problem stretches from F4. Survival is constantly crawling on stepmake. Somewhere tasissa light, and back to stimpack and some water... because the overload 600kg, 800kg., it happens a ton. ))))
The crafting system actually ambulansen. In FNV though the mailboxes were trained in them, and put them where necessary, and to carry there the drain was not necessary.
The only way out, somewhere to pull off, the best in machines, of which the loot is not lost. What can be cheaper to disassemble, remove the modification, etc., In the F4 all it is at least on crafting settlements is spent, but on different modifications. And here is something to spend and what does not.

L
Lexinton 18.12.19

Tdante
well, for me this mod is not banned and how many are playing all the rules like

c
callmegod 18.12.19

Lexinton
Took another wave of bans. If you are not tightened, this does not mean that will not last into the future. You can do the game is to throw and not to know that, in any 4th wave of bans you permanently banned.

L
Lexinton 18.12.19

callmegod
well, at least how many bans there, and I was not affected

c
callmegod 18.12.19

Lexinton
2. 1st chitakov and modders get banned, now 2nd get banned glycerol like you.

L
Lexinton 18.12.19

callmegod
I do not yet touched