3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 14.09.19 09:20 pm

Game for settings \"Fragments from the shots\" (Fallout 4)

Hello! Not long ago became the proud owner of RTX 2080Ti, and decided to check the game with all the maximum speed. Well I played the shot, hit the wall, fell down the pieces and the game was hanging off and a work Desk. And so it is constant not yet determined that this settings the game crashes. Tell me, what is the specific feature of the RTX or the frame of the game? Nothing in Google not found. Game license! Thank you!
48 Comments
Sort by:
B
BazzDroid 24.05.22

SanyaN72
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/fiksy/fiks_vyletov_iz_za_oskolkov_ot_vystrelov_124_weapon_debris_crash_fix/138-1-0-11701 Follow
the link and you will be happy

S
SanyaN72 24.05.22

thank you BazzDroid

M
Mr_Dude090 09.07.22

Everything is fixed in a simple way. First, go to the x:UsersUserNameDocumentsMy GamesFallout4Fallout4Prefs.ini directory and find the line bNVFlexEnable=1 (from 1 to 0). One hundred percent fix without crashes.

K
Kostet09 16.11.22

The people downloaded the game, the game crashes, sometimes the system crashes after the game is thrown out after a few seconds or minutes, rtx 3080 ti, error in the event log: Cannot find a description for event ID 0 from the nvlddmkm source. The component that raised this event is not installed on this local computer or is corrupted. Install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on a different computer, you may need to save the displayed information with the event.
The following information was added to the event:
DeviceVideo3, there are 7 more and some others,
Is it all because of the fragments? I did not check the truth, but it crashes the entire system due to graphics settings!

K
Kostet09 16.11.22

SanyaN72
And look at the error, pliz from the event log

l
longerr2007 16.11.22

Kostet09
Well, restore what they write to you about.

d
doshirak11 16.11.22

Kostet09
is also 3080ti, it also crashes because of the fragments, cut it down

G
Great Aladdin 16.11.22

It seems there is a fix. But yes, cut down these fragments.