3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nmda 18.12.19 08:11 am

Help!) please power down and connect the pcie power cables

Good day! Help plz... I Decided to update percent, the mainland and memory (i5 2500 was). Today brought Ryzen 2700x and other glands under it, I collected everything, hooked up all the wires and Yes don't forgot the power to the none to connect (ASUS Turbo GTX 1080 from the old assemblies left) and gave me an inscription, saying that the food is not hooked up...OK, I tried the other wires.. the result is the same((( well, I think maybe not enough power? BP - Aero Cool HERO 775w 775 on ... I put the video card in the old nurse and guess what? the same story - insert the diet, but 30 minutes before that everything worked perfectly.. why is this .... died vidyuhi? only what's with that? or BP has not experienced a separation from the old motherboard and decided to behave? help the good people atleast understand what to fix or buy new
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 18.12.19

nmda
nmda wrote:
I tried the other wires.. the result is the same(((
The other is what? Yes, and some even with the keys in the connectors can manage to stick upside down and some pundits are trying to insert when the PC is running.
And if none works then you just have a burned fuse on power circuit from the additional nutrition. Repair at service center I think it will be penny and more 500 roubles will not take 300 rubles can. And if it was MSI then you would have been raging vidyuhi with a blue flame because msi clamped on the penny fuses and wygrania vidyuhi because their absence is not considered a warranty issue.